With global feed production touching one billion tons this year – Asia has a key role to play.
Bangkok, Thailand (PRWEB) April 13, 2016
With global feed production touching one billion tons this year – Asia has a key role to play. The summit hones in on the expanding market in emerging feed producing countries. Authoritative Speaker Panel led by:
- Dr. Desianto Budi Utomo, Secretary General of Indonesian Feedmills Association / Vice President, PT Charoen Pokphand Indonesia shares the country’s feed market opportunities – demand and supplies and import ban on corn.
- Sundararajan G.B, Managing Director of India’s Suguna Foods presents the ‘Growth of animal protein consumption in the country and its feed demand’.
- U. Pe Tin, Consultant Nutritionist at Myanmar’s largest feed producer – Htoo Thit Aquafeed Manufacturing Company and Vice Chairman of Myanmar Aquafeed Association elaborates on ‘Developing Aquafeed business in Myanmar & its growth potential’
- Dr. Kij Soonthorn, Regional Species Manager - Poultry, SEA Manager, Alltech shares Thailand’s experience on how to ‘Gain the comparative advantage for the AEC-TPP era’
- Dr. Li Haitao, Chief Technology Officer at Cofco Feed shares ‘China's livestock & feed market outlook and trends’
- Darshi Shah, CEO of Sigma Supplies provides insights on ‘Animal protein & feed market outlook in Kenya’
Alternative protein feed, a key focus area, draws presentations from Soon Soon Group of Companies, with a topic on ‘Alternative protein meals development’ – highlighting the demand/supply trends and the challenges, and Protix on the ‘Potential of insect meal as an alternative feed protein’.
Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT), the program also features topics on: ‘Global feedgrains outlook: 7 mega trends impacting agriculture’ by US Grains Council; ‘Global aquafeed market outlook & trends’ by LMC International; ‘Global Economic Slowdown’ by CIMB Thailand Public Company and ‘Investment strategy and business model to succeed in a competitive feed industry’ by KPMG Services.
Other leading feed markets such as Vietnam as well as sustainability & traceability in ingredients value chain and sourcing strategy will be discussed .
Visit event website or call Ms. Grace Oh at +65 6346 9147 for more information.