“We’re very excited to launch our new Partner Portal, which will provide the added support our partners need to be successful in the competitive IT security services market,” said Phil Demeo, Vice President of Alliances at EiQ Networks.
Boston, Massachusetts (PRWEB) April 12, 2016
EiQ Networks, a pioneer in hybrid SaaS security and continuous security intelligence services, has unveiled its new Partner Portal. The Portal is designed to provide EiQ’s channel partners with easy access to documentation, marketing support, information on deal registration, and other resources. With an emphasis on providing comprehensive information on SOCVue®, EiQ Networks’ hybrid SaaS security service, the Portal is designed as a “one-stop shop” for partners.
With a rapidly growing reseller program, EiQ Networks provides partners and their customers with a highly effective combination of people, process, and technology to address the ever-evolving threat landscape, including:
- Managing the complexity of today’s SIEM and Log Management solutions
- Compensating for the lack of available in-house trained and certified Security Professionals
- Overcoming the challenges of 24x7 security monitoring in-house
- Gaining useful or meaningful information out of the millions of events being generated on the network
- Providing guidance on vulnerability assessment scanning meant to reduce customers’ attack surface
“We’re very excited to launch our new Partner Portal, which will provide the added support our partners need to be successful in the competitive IT security services market,” said Phil Demeo, Vice President of Alliances at EiQ Networks. “We are fully committed to supporting our growing channel and this new Portal is a good example.”
About SOCVue, EiQ Networks’ Hybrid SaaS Security Service
SOCVue is the only subscription hybrid SaaS service that combines people, process, and technology to deliver a cost-effective information security program, including:
- Proactive and Continuous Critical Security Controls Auditing
- Co-managed SIEM & Log Management
- Continuous Vulnerability Management
- 24x7x365 Security Monitoring by Trained EiQ SOC Security Analysts
- Incident Analysis, Notification, and Remediation Guidance
- Compliance Reporting
About EiQ Networks
EiQ, a pioneer in hybrid SaaS security services, is transforming how mid-market organizations build enterprise-class security programs. Acting as an extension of our customers’ IT teams, EiQ provides continuous security operations based on best-of-breed technology at a fraction of the cost of alternative solutions. EiQ is a trusted advisor to organizations that need to improve their IT security and compliance posture and protect against cyber threats and vulnerabilities. For more information, visit: https://www.eiqnetworks.com.