“We are excited about the knowledge and energy shared between the Client Congress attendees, and together we will continue to passionately pursue our mission of improving consumer health through persistent digital influence.”
Birmingham, AL (PRWEB) April 15, 2016
Influence Health, the leading provider of digital consumer engagement and activation tools, today announced an impressive line-up of industry thought leaders and keynote speakers to be featured at the company’s upcoming annual user conference, Influence Client Congress. This year’s conference will be held April 24-27 at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort in Phoenix, AZ. The technology vendor, specializing in healthcare digital marketing and population health solutions, selected subject matter experts with passion for and expertise in the persistent digital influence of healthcare consumers:
- Allison Massari, an advocate for both patients and healthcare providers following two life-threatening car accidents, energizes and inspires healthcare teams. Listed as one of the “Top 10 Best Speakers for ‘motivation’ and ‘personal development’” by Meetings & Conventions magazine, Allison’s life-changing keynote fuels the passion of attendees by reminding them why they went into healthcare in the first place. She shares how compassionate, patient-centered care can build an expansive, life-changing foundation for healing, for both patient and provider.
- Joel Cohen, Facebook Client Solutions Manager for Global Marketing Solutions, is an expert in driving strategic marketing initiatives for healthcare clients. In his keynote session, Joel will discuss winning social strategies for healthcare campaigns and share emerging trends and capabilities within Facebook to engage healthcare audiences.
- Brendan Jacobson, Google Strategic Partnerships Manager for Channel Partnerships, will share insights with attendees about the behaviors of digital healthcare consumers and how to maximize search campaign performance by delivering what consumers want.
- Ed Ricks, Vice President of Information Services and Chief Information Officer for Beaufort Memorial Hospital, will discuss the successful emergence of digital healthcare and how to marry population health and intelligent business growth.
The three-day meeting will also feature numerous client-led sessions for valuable peer-to-peer knowledge sharing. Digital marketers, IT professionals, and care providers from hospitals and health systems across North America will share their success stories and tips for improved patient outreach, engagement and management. Organizations with representatives presenting at the conference include:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth
- Bon Secours Health System
- Brookwood Baptist Health
- Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant eHealth Office at Hamilton Health Sciences
- Legacy Health
- Presence Health
- Reid Health
New to Influence Client Congress this year is the addition of best practice sessions, featuring cutting-edge strategies and emerging trends for healthcare marketing and care management. Best practice sessions include the following topics:
- Conversion Management: Empowering Nimble Marketing for Long Term Success
- Patient Engagement On-The-Go
- Emerging Trends: Digital Presence Management
- Population Health: Clinicians & Marketing Unite for Healthier Patients
“Our speakers and our agenda were both thoughtfully selected to provide inspiration and innovation,” states Mike Nolte, CEO, Influence Health. “We are excited about the knowledge and energy shared between the Client Congress attendees, and together we will continue to passionately pursue our mission of improving consumer health through persistent digital influence.”
About Influence Health
Influence Health provides the healthcare industry’s only integrated digital marketing and patient engagement platform. The Influence Health platform enables providers, employers, and payers to positively influence consumer decision making, and health-behaviors well beyond the physical care setting through personalized and interactive multi-channel engagement enabling population health management. Since 1996, the Birmingham, AL-based company has helped more than 1,100 provider organizations influence consumers in a way that is transformative to financial and quality outcomes. For more information visit influencehealth.com.