Berwyn, PA (PRWEB) April 19, 2016
The webinar, Cyber Armageddon- Threats, Vulnerabilities and Liability Trends, convenes highly-talented industry leaders in cyber security to discuss issues and takes place Thursday, April 28. The damaging consequences of a cyber-attack on both consumers and corporations can be astronomical. It is imperative that companies take the appropriate steps to protect themselves against liability exposures caused by cyber-security threats, and know how to respond when a data breach occurs.
Insights from thought leaders in the cyber security industry, including two elite litigators, a divisional president representing the world of cyber insurance, and a CEO of a Washington, DC based cyber security consulting and implementation company provide valuable information for all attending.
Cyber Armageddon – Threats, Vulnerabilities And Liability Trends
Thursday, April 28, 2016 from 2:00 – 3:30pm EST
- Beth Fitch, Esq., Founding Member, Certified Information Privacy Professional (IAPP) - Righi Fitch Law Group
- Ted Schaer, Esq., Shareholder; Co-Chair – Property and Casuatly Defense Department - Zarwin, Baum, DeVito, Kaplan, Schaer, Toddy, P.C.
- Betsy Woudenberg, CEO, IntelligenceArts, LLC
- John Fleming, Divisional President [Cyber Insurance] - Ridge Global
Topics to be discussed include:
- Recent trends in threat tactics and business vulnerabilities
- Recent developments in privacy and cyber regulatory state and federal litigation
- Insights into cyber hygiene best practices to mitigate financial exposure from cyber attacks
- Insights on cyber risk transfer through third party vendor contracts and cyber insurance
CLE Accreditation for this program will be provided as requested by attendees. Registration is complimentary, thanks to Phipps Reporting.
To register for this free webinar and to view other upcoming litigation-related programs, visit http://www.PerrinConferences.com.
About Perrin Conferences
As the leading national provider of joint plaintiff/defendant litigation conferences, Perrin Conferences offers comprehensive and specialized continuing legal education (CE/CLE) in an atmosphere of learning, networking and sharing. The company’s conferences attract influential leaders and foremost talent in the legal industry to discuss current topics in litigation through mock trials, presentations and webinars, setting the standard in professional litigation education and networking.
# # #