HOUSTON, Texas (PRWEB) April 25, 2016
Interactive Network Technologies, Inc. (INT), a leading developer of high performance graphics libraries and data visualization solutions, announces HTML5Viewer™ v2.1.
HTML5Viewer™ includes Seismic and Well Log Viewers which can be used individually or together for data visualization and QC throughout a networked or internet environment. Using HTML5 and WebGL technologies, they offer a powerful and easy to implement solution for dynamic viewing and interaction with geophysical data in any location on devices from desktops to mobile devices.
This update brings many customer-requested enhancements. Highlights include:
- A new look & feel that has been redesigned for better user interaction
- Responsive web design to automatically adjust for device size, from desktops to phones
- Improved support for touch screen devices
- New 3D view fully based on WebGL for display of seismic volumes, well trajectories and logs
- 3D view can combine seismic data, trajectories and logs
- Well log display can be rotated from vertical to horizontal
- Well log support for lithology
- Interactive histogram and spectrum display from 2D seismic sections
- Switch data sources for multiple charts with one click
For more information about HTML5Viewer™, visit the HTML5Viewer product page
About INT: INT specializes in efficient solutions for data display: providing expandable visualization applications, software development libraries, and custom software services. Utilizing the latest software technologies, products include GeoToolkit graphics libraries for programmers in Java, .NET, and HTML5 environments, INTViewer platform for seismic analysis and QC, plus HTML5 web-based viewers for seismic, logs, and drilling data. INT is a Microsoft® Certified Partner.
INT, the INT logo, and GeoToolkit are trademarks of Interactive Network Technologies, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. For more information about INT, please visit http://www.int.com/ or e-mail intinfo(at)int(dot)com.