Sunnyvale, CA (PRWEB) May 19, 2016
Abaqus, Inc., a provider of the first-of-a-kind cloud-hosted mobile workforce management and transportation support platform, myGeoTracking, announced today that Crystal Janitorial Services, a high-quality commercial cleaning services to fitness centers across the San Francisco Bay Area, has implemented a customized Spanish-language specific job-site check-in service to better manage its employees and control costs, while also meeting customer contract requirements.
“We’ve been growing so fast that it was becoming a challenge to manage our custodial staff effectively,” said Daniel Morales, CEO & President of Crystal Janitorial Services. “Now that we’re using myGeoTracking, our mobile staff can check-in at their assigned job sites using a custom Spanish-language specific log-in system, giving us solid payroll information and audit records we can show our customers to verify service claims.”
The myGeoTracking mobile time clocking solution allows employees to check-in at a job site using any phone, including a landline at their assigned job site, and use an easy-to-navigate IVR menu to punch-in, indicate a break, and punch-out when they are done.
“Crystal Janitorial Services is a fantastic customer to work with. The company is very adept at choosing from myGeoTracking’s range of service features to create a very customized solution,” said Shailendra Jain, CEO of Abaqus, Inc. “We’re very pleased that our platform can easily handle their Spanish language needs and specialized reporting requirements.”
The myGeoTracking service can be delivered through a low-touch app or voice & text messaging and works on any mobile device or landline phone. The service can be customized for various vertical industries and includes features such as:
- Full location coverage–the Hybrid Wi-Fi/GPS/Cell-ID combination seamlessly transitions from indoor location, to GPS, to cell-tower based information as the situation requires.
- Range of mobile time clock solution and field data collection features
o IVR-based clock in clock out from any phone with language customization.
o Unique automated “zero touch” gps time clock using contextual Geo-fencing.
o App-based time & attendance includes time clock, GPS-tagged photo capture, signature capture barcode/QR code capture and note capture.
- Mobile “myTeam” collaboration tools including team location mapping, team status, team messaging and multiple crew job check-in/check-out by supervisors.
- Any phone - Supports a No-App solution for feature phones using text messaging and IVR in North America (US and Canada only); Supports App based solution on Android, iOS 9.0, Blackberry, Windows including Windows CE & Phones.
- Cloud-hosted management portal for service administration including rules, alerts, geo-fencing, enterprise messaging and reporting.
- Enhanced Load Tracking features for the Transportation sector.
- Enhanced Reports including messaging, scheduled reports, electronic visit verification etc.
- IFTTT (If this then that) Rules engine to trigger Alerts based on field events such as site check-ins, stoppage exceptions, QR scans & signature capture, safety monitoring etc.
- Quickbooks & other custom ERP integration.
- Analytics with mobile team utilization / performance measurement based on industry requirements.
Visit http://www.mygeotracking.com for more information and to sign up for a free trial.
Abaq.us, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, CA, is a leading provider of cloud-hosted, carrier grade location and messaging solutions that help SMB and Enterprise businesses better manage their mobile employees and assets, improving productivity and accountability, while reducing payroll and operations costs with range of GPS time clock solution. The myGeoTracking platform enables solutions across a wide range of industries, from mobile field force companies, trade services companies, emergency responders and healthcare providers, to 3PL, transportation and freight brokering companies seeking driver and load management solutions and USPS contract compliance support–without any impact on their devices, service plans, or cell phone costs. Abaq.us also provides custom solutions on a wide array of mobile platforms tailored to match your company’s needs. Visit http://www.mygeotracking.com/ http://www.mygeotracking.com for more information.