In honor of National Bar-B-Que Month, Famous Dave's Pitmasters are sharing their secret grilling tips, Plus, win the chance to have Famous Dave host a Backyard Bar-B-Que Party for 25 of your family & friends.
Minneapolis, Minnesota (PRWEB) May 19, 2016
In honor of National Bar-B-Que Month, the award-winning Bar-B-Que experts at Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (NASDAQ: DAVE), have compiled a ‘Top 12’ List of Grilling Secrets for Bar-B-Que fans, along with special offers and promotions throughout May to celebrate the love of authentic, old fashioned Backyard Bar-B-Que’s.
How to Grill Like a Champion – Secrets of our Pitmasters.
- Start with room-temperature meat – the meat will quickly cook to perfection; How to select your cut of meat by the color for true tenderness
- How to add herbs and other spices to enhance the flavor of your grilled favorites
- Patience pays off – grilled meats should rest up to 30 minutes before serving – your reward is a delicious, juicy cut of meat
- Our Pitmaster’s Top Twelve Tips are found at http://www.famousdaves.com/BBQGrillingTips
Champion Pitmaster and Legendary Bar-B-Que Expert, Famous Dave, will Personally Teach You & Your Friends How to Bar-B-Que and Grill like a Pro!
- Enter to win an All-American Backyard Bar-B-Que Party for 25 people, personally hosted by Founder & Champion Pitmaster, the real Famous Dave!
- Enter now through May 31, 2016 at participating locations (no purchase necessary)
- Famous Dave will host a Bar-B-Que for you and up to 25 guests in your own backyard
- Complete details at http://www.famousdaves.com/2016bbqparty
Post a Selfie (#BBQSelfie) for the Chance to Win a $25 Famous Dave’s Gift Card. It’s Easy – Just Smile and Say Rib-o-Licious!
- Use the hash tag #BBQSelfie during National Bar-B-Que Month for the chance to win a $25 Famous Dave’s Gift Card
- Share your photos and Selfies of you, your family and friends Bar-B-Queing in your backyard or enjoying Bar-B-Que at a Famous Dave’s restaurant
- Details at http://www.famousdaves.com/bbqselfie2016
Celebrate Memorial Weekend (May 25 – May 30) with a Bar-B-Que Pack for Four or a Rack of ‘Heat & Grill Ribs’ to Cook up Yourself
- Bar-B-Que Pack for Four includes: rack of ribs, 1 lb of pork, 4 buns, 2 pints of side dishes an 4 corn bread muffins. All for $39.99, in celebration of Memorial Weekend.
- Heat & Grill Ribs are pre-smoked, ala carte rack of ribs that are ready to heat and eat for only $17.99.
- To-go only; not available for dine-in
About Famous Dave’s of America, Inc.
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (NASDAQ:DAVE) develops, owns, operates and franchises Bar-B-Que restaurants. As of May 4, 2016, The Company owns 37 locations and franchises 141 additional restaurants in 33 states, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, United Arab Emirates and Canada. Famous Dave's menu features award-winning Bar-B-Que and grilled meats, a large selection of salads, side items and sandwiches, and made-from-scratch desserts. Famous Dave's has won more than 700 awards for everything from Best Ribs to Best Bar-B-Que Sauce to Best Cookbook to Top Barbeque Restaurant Franchise. For more information, please visit: famousdaves.com.
Statements in this press release that are not strictly historical, including but not limited to statements regarding the expected financial impact of restaurant closures and lease terminations, the timing of our restaurant openings and the timing or success of our expansion plans, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, which may cause the company's actual results to differ materially from expected results. Although Famous Dave's of America, Inc. believes the expectations reflected in any forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, it can give no assurance that its expectation will be attained. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from Famous Dave's expectation include financial performance, restaurant industry conditions, execution of restaurant development and construction programs, franchisee performance, changes in local or national economic conditions, availability of financing, governmental approvals and other risks detailed from time to time in the company's SEC reports.