Built on the same platform as the previous title, we completely overhauled this sequel with a more casual gameplay, smoother controls and tons of content to keep fans entertained. It was a blast to collaborate with pro skater Greg Lutzka on this project.
Gatineau, QC (PRWEB) May 26, 2016
Ratrod Studio Inc. proudly announces the arrival of its latest title “Skateboard Party 3 ft. Greg Lutzka” on iOS, Android and Windows devices. This third edition of the popular sports franchise features professional skater Greg Lutzka. The much anticipated game is the sequel to their popular Skateboard Party app series which reached the top of the App Store charts.
Skateboard Party 3 brings the thrill of skateboarding to mobile devices! With a huge selection of boards to choose from, players can learn new tricks and improve their skills in 8 completely unique locations. The app also provides users the ability to play with friends using the online multiplayer mode or challenge skaters from all over the world on the leaderboards.
There are over 70 achievements and level objectives to complete to unlock new items and locations. Players can gain experience to upgrade their favorite skater’s attributes to perform better and achieve higher scores.
With a selection of 16 skaters, players can customize each of them to their preference choosing their favorite gear. There is a massive collection of outfits, shoes, boards, trucks and wheels available including items from Osiris, Onnit, Nectar, Jammypack, FKD Bearings and Darkstar.
A new interactive tutorial was created to help beginners get started. With practice, players will be able to execute the craziest combos and trick sequences to rack up impressive high scores, gain experience and make a name for themselves.
The game soundtrack features songs from Chaos Delivery Machine, We Outspoken, Voice of Addiction, Templeton Pek, Sink Alaska, Pear, Closer and Melodic in Fusion. Players can also listen to songs from their own music library.
“Built on the same platform as the previous title, we completely overhauled this sequel with a more casual gameplay, smoother controls, more customization and tons of content to keep fans entertained. It was a blast to collaborate with pro skater Greg Lutzka on this project.” says Ratrod Studio’s President, Pat Toulouse.
Skateboard Party 3 is available today on the App Store for the price of $1.99. The game will launch on June 2nd for Windows and Android devices.
- Apple App Store: http://ratrod.ca/sp3/ios/download (May 26th)
- Google Play: http://ratrod.ca/sp3/gp/download (June 2nd)
- Amazon App Store: http://ratrod.ca/sp3/am/download (June 2nd)
- Windows Store: http://ratrod.ca/sp3/win/download (June 2nd)
Skateboard Party 3 features:
- Supports all the latest generation devices and optimized for high resolution displays.
- Online multiplayer mode to play against friends or other skaters online.
- New fully customizable control system. Players can adjust everything!
- Learn over 40 unique tricks and create hundreds of combinations.
- Massive skateboard locations to ride including the OC Ramps Skatepark, Venice Beach, Chinatown, San Francisco, Moscow, a Nature Museum, drainage ditch and Medieval Plaza featuring a mega ramp.
- Customize skaters or boards with tons of exclusive content including outfits, shoes, boards, trucks and wheels from licensed brands.
- Players can play often to gain experience and upgrade their skater’s attributes.
- Share results with friends on Twitter.
- Extended soundtrack featuring songs from Chaos Delivery Machine, We Outspoken, Voice of Addiction, Templeton Pek, Sink Alaska, Pear, Closer and Melodic in Fusion.
- Ability to purchase experience points or special items using in-app purchases.
- Record and share skate sessions on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
- Players are able to listen to songs from their own music library.
- Game Center support including achievements and online leaderboards.
- Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese.
More details about Skateboard Party 3 can be found on the official website at: http://skateparty3.com.
Game Trailer: http://ratrod.ca/sp3/trailer/
About Ratrod Studio Inc.
Ratrod Studio Inc. develops video games for mobile devices including iPhone, Android, Windows, handheld devices, game consoles and personal computers. With the mobile gaming space constantly expanding, Ratrod Studio has already reached over 100 million users for their games across all platforms.
About Greg Lutzka
Originally from the Midwest, Greg moved to Southern California at 18 and became a professional skateboarder. He is known for his technical skills that have won him countless numbers of contests worldwide.