Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) June 08, 2016
The Wall Street Journal recently released an article showcasing some convincing evidence that it’s time for us all to switch to standing at work. According to their article released on June 2nd, during a 6 month study researchers at Texas A&M University found that workers were 46% more productive than workers with traditional seated desks. Research and articles on standing desks have been popular over the last decade, however most have been focused on the relationship to health instead of productivity. In terms of health benefits, a scientist told Wall Street Journal that “statically standing is not much better than statically sitting.” The key difference, he argues, is that the standing-oriented desks get people to move more: The standers “wiggle, wobble, pivot, lean, perch, etc.,” which is crucial, he says, in today’s age of “technology induced inactivity.”
The Key To Safely Standing All Day At Work
Having all of the proper equipment is key to a safe and ergonomic standing work station. Standing all day can be hard on your muscles and joints which is why its important to have an anti-fatigue comfort mat. Imprint® CumulusPRO™ Comfort Mats are specifically designed to further enhance the benefits of using standing desks. They’re made with a 3/4 inch thick proprietary Cushion-Core™ Technology cushioning system that encourages safe movement and repositioning which activates the effects of fatigue reduction. The Imprint® CumulusPRO™ Commerical Grade series was even voted the #1 Rated Standing Desk Anti-Fatigue Mat in North America for two years running by The Wirecutter.
Imprint® Comfort Mats has long understood the negative effects of prolonged sitting and actively seeks to increase awareness about the dangers of sitting all day. This is why Imprint® is the proud sponsor of Get America Standing™ and Get Britain Standing™, which are two campaigns aimed at increasing awareness and education on the dangers of sedentary working. The goal is to assist companies in creating a healthy work environment for their employees, allowing them to be healthier, happier and more productive!
- CumulusPRO™ Mats are made with Cushion-Core™ Technology to reduce fatigue and increase comfort and productivity — Up to 97% thicker than other mats!
- Solid, one-piece polyurethane construction and a high-density core that’s guaranteed not to lose support over time
- Resistant to chemicals, abrasions and punctures
- Beveled edge design and no-curl edges reduce trip hazard while the non-slip bottom keeps mat in place
- Lifetime Warranty: If you don’t love your new Imprint® Comfort Mat exchange or return it without question. Whenever.
- Environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Tested and certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
Imprint® Comfort Mats are available on the company website and at top retailers across the US and Canada. Learn more at http://www.imprintmats.com.