LAS VEGAS, Nev. (PRWEB) June 07, 2016
Nine attorneys from Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP are recognized in Nevada Business Magazine’s 2016 Legal Elite. The law firm also ranked in the top five for most attorneys represented.
The magazine’s annual Legal Elite list highlights Nevada’s top attorneys as chosen by their peers. The 2016 list includes the top 3.7 percent of attorneys in the state, according to editors.
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie attorneys named in the 2016 Nevada Legal Elite list include:
- Brian Blakley (also named an “Up and Coming Attorney”) – Business & Commercial Litigation
- John Bragonje – Litigation, Real Estate and Construction Litigation
- Zachary Gordon – Intellectual Property; Copyright Counseling & Licensing, Trademark Clearance, Counseling & Prosecution
- Matthew Park – Alternative Dispute Resolution and Business & Commercial Litigation
- Daniel Polsenberg – Appeals
- Karl Rutledge – Gaming, Internet Gaming and Contests & Sweepstakes
- Michael Alonso – Gaming and Government Relations
- Kristen Martini – Business & Commercial Litigation
- Paul Matteoni – Banking & Regulatory Litigation, Business & Commercial Litigation and Construction Law & Litigation
More than 6,000 nominations were collected from licensed attorneys throughout the state, and the poll’s results, featured in the magazine, highlight the top vote receivers. Ballots were reviewed for eligibility and each attorney was vetted for good standing through the State Bar of Nevada.
About Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP is an Am Law 200 commercial law firm for handling complex matters in litigation, intellectual property, business transactions, gaming, government relations and other practice areas. Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie offices are located in Albuquerque, Colorado Springs, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orange County, Phoenix, Reno, Silicon Valley and Tucson.