Houston, TX (PRWEB) July 05, 2016
Houston-based mortgage lender Network Funding, LP has announced the launch of The Giving Network, the charitable arm of the company. All funds given through The Giving Network will be matched and distributed to a selected list of non-profits that work with homes and families.
“At Network Funding we’re all about home and family; that’s why we created The Giving Network. We want to make a difference in the lives of families and improve the homes in which they live,” said Network Funding Co-Founders Rex Chamberlain and Buzz Baker. “The amazing thing about generosity is it's contagious. And when we give and serve together, we can make a bigger difference than we could on our own.”
Through the new website, a portion of all gifts given will be matched, up to 100%. Visitors will also have the opportunity to sign up for service projects where Network Funding will fund the stated amount as advertised on the website. They invite visitors to explore and learn more about The Giving Network at give.nflp.com.
Current “Giving Partners” include:
- Star of Hope: based in Houston, TX. Organization provides temporary housing and support for the homeless. More info visit: give.nflp.com/give/star-of-hope
- Focus on the Family: International organization, based in Colorado Springs, CO. Organization provides resources and ministry to families. More info visit: give.nflp.com/give/focus-on-the-family
- Life House: based in Houston, TX. Organization provides temporary housing and support for young women with crisis pregnancies. More info visit: give.nflp.com/give/lifehouse
- Camp Blessing: based in Tomball, TX. Organization provides a summer camp for families with special-needs children and young adults. More info visit: give.nflp.com/give/camp-blessing
- His Grace Foundation: based in Houston, TX. Organization provides care for children and families on the Bone Marrow Transplant Floor of Texas Children’s Hospital. More info visit: give.nflp.com/give/his-grace
Current “Service Partners” include:
- Habitat for Humanity: based in Americas, GA. Organization provides affordable housing for families in need. Move info visit: give.nflp.com/serve/habitat-for-humanity
- Living Water: based in Houston, TX. Organization provides safe water to families in need in developing countries. Move info visit: give.nflp.com/serve/living-water
About Network Funding
Network Funding, LP, NMLS #2297, is a private, residential, mortgage-lending company that operates branches across the country. Since it was founded in 1998, Network Funding has financed more than 100,000 homes at more than $17 billion, making the American Dream a reality for its customers. Network Funding’s key standards are based on integrity, reliability and simplicity and it aims to empower its customers through educating and equipping them for the home-buying process. Network Funding is nationally ranked as a “Top 100 Mortgage Company in America, 2015,” a “Top 50 Mortgage Companies to Work For, 2016” by Mortgage Executive Magazine, and a “Top Mortgage Lender” by Scotsman Guide.
Visit http://www.nflp.com to learn more about Network Funding. Visit join.nflp.com to learn more about career opportunities. Visit give.nflp.com to learn about The Giving Network, the charitable arm of Network Funding.