New York, NY (PRWEB) July 06, 2016
min’s Marketing Awards program is dedicated to honoring the campaigns, ongoing programs and innovative people who’ve raised the bar on magazine marketing. The entry deadline is Friday, July 8.
The annual awards program is open to any consumer and b2b publishing company and/or person or individual magazine title. Additionally, advertising agencies and corporations are welcome to enter on behalf of or with their magazine partner. Third-party partners serving the industry may also enter.
- App Integration
- Client Promotion via Facebook
- Custom Publishing Project
- Custom Web Site/Microsite
- Lead Gen Initiative
- Most Creative Use of New Technology
- Multiple Magazine Title Program
- New Event Program
- Print/TV or Radio Bundle
- Retail/Merchandising Tie-In
- Social Media Initiative/s
- Special Advertorial Section
- Total Integrated Program
- Total Integrated Program for Magazine Launch
- WOW Award
- Marketer of the Year (VP level or above)
- Marketer of the Year (Manager level)
- Marketing Team of the Year
- Magazine/Client Team of the Year
For more information on the min Marketing Awards, visit http://www.minmarketingawards.com.
Winners and honorable mentions will be recognized at a celebratory awards breakfast on September 15, 2016 in New York City and on minonline.com. Entries for the 2016 program can be submitted at http://www.minmarketingawards.com. International entries are welcomed.
For questions regarding the min Marketing Awards, contact Mary-Lou French at mfrench(at)accessintel(dot)com or (301) 354-1851. To sponsor the awards breakfast in September, contact Tania Babiuk at tbabiuk(at)accessintel(dot)com.
The Marketing Awards program is presented by min, the industry's trusted source on the consumer and b2b magazine business, reaching thousands of media executives through print, online and in-person events. For more than 60 years, min has been serving the magazine and media community with unparalleled coverage of this ever-changing industry. For more information, visit http://www.minonline.com.