Orlando, Florida (PRWEB) July 18, 2016
The partners of Dellecker Wilson King McKenna Ruffier and Sos have been named to the Florida Super Lawyers list for 2016.
- Robert Dellecker has been selected to Florida Super Lawyers for Personal Injury - General since 2007.
- Brian Wilson has been selected for Personal Injury - General, Professional Liability, Insurance Coverage since 2006.
- Samuel King has been selected for Personal Injury - General, Personal Injury - Products, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice since 2007.
- Kenneth McKenna has been selected for Personal Injury - General, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice, Insurance Coverage since 2010 and was named to the Rising Stars list in 2009.
- William Ruffier was selected for Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury - General, Business Litigation from 2006 – 2007 and since 2009.
- Tony Sos has been selected for Personal Injury - General, Insurance Coverage since 2013 and was named to the Rising Stars list from 2009 – 2012.
- Doug Martin has been named to the Rising Stars list since 2011 for Personal Injury - General, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury - Products.
Super Lawyers, organized by Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers. Their patented selection process involves independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Lawyers enter the candidate pool through a managing partner survey, peer nomination, third-party feedback, or identification by the Super Lawyers research team. Each candidate is then evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selection one year does not guarantee selection the next year, as the selection process is repeated yearly.
Blue Ribbon Panel members then evaluate candidates within their primary practice area. Based on all these results, final selections are made by Super Lawyers. Each year no more than five percent of lawyers in each state are selected to the Super Lawyers list. No more than 2.5 percent of lawyers are selected to the Rising Stars list, and are only eligible for the list if they are 40 or younger or have been practicing for ten years or less. Visit http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html to learn more about the selection process.
Dellecker, Wilson, King, McKenna, Ruffier & Sos is a personal injury law firm that has been dedicated to fighting on behalf of Florida victims since 1989. Visit dwklaw.com to learn more.