Houston (PRWEB) August 03, 2016
Many of the world’s leading energy service providers are already using Arlon® 3000 XT finished parts to gain greater performance and certainty in downhole applications and other severe environments that demand material reliability at higher pressures, higher temperatures and higher voltage. Now, customers can get the same superior Arlon® 3000 XT performance in stock shapes, while machining their own parts to their design specifications and gaining better control of turnaround times and inventory levels.
Arlon® 3000 XT stock shapes are an ideal alternative for OEMs that are looking to extend the temperature, pressure, and voltage capabilities of their current PEEK or PEK materials. Arlon® 3000 XT is engineered to deliver superior performance across a wide range of applications within a broad range of industries, including oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, aerospace and more.
Quick Facts related to Arlon 3000 XT stock shapes size and availability include:
- Currently available types and sizes included injection molded rod with an O.D. of 1”-7” and a maximum length of 4”. Alternative stock shapes sizes are available.
- Stock shapes are produced in the U.S. and ship globally.
- Lead time for stock shapes production is two weeks or less.
- Stock shapes are fully conditioned and ready to be machined.
Quick Facts related to Arlon 3000 XT material performance include:
- ISO 23936-1 and NORSOK M-710, Rev.3 qualified Improved creep and extrusion resistance at temperatures above 350°F (177°C) over time
- Outperforms standard grades of PEEK, both filled and unfilled
- Chemical resistance similar to PEEK
- Exceptional electrical performance comparable or better than PEK
- 30% stronger than any other material used in oil and gas applications with superior performance in harsh environments
To learn more about Arlon 3000 XT or to request a stock shape quote or Machining Guide, visit http://www.Arlon3000XT.com.
About Greene, Tweed
Greene, Tweed leverages expertise in a variety of markets and products to give customers the most innovative solutions to meet performance challenges and reduce total cost of operation. With fully qualified engineering, sales and support personnel located throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia, Greene, Tweed delivers solutions to individual customer applications on a global scope. Greene, Tweed products are sold and distributed worldwide. For additional information, contact Greene, Tweed at +1.215.256.9521 or visit our website at http://www.gtweed.com.
*Arlon® 3000 XT by Greene, Tweed based on VESTAKEEP®, an Evonik product