London (PRWEB UK) 8 August 2016
Following on from year-on-year substantial growth Phil will represent the company moving forwards and continue to drive innovation and efficiencies in nFocus.
Phil commented, "I look forward to adding to the expanding client base of nFocus Testing and building on the strong growth that it has experienced over the last number of years. The nFocus brand has an excellent reputation in the industry and I am confident of a positive and strong future for the company."
Phil joined nFocus Testing from Cognizant, where he was UK Testing Director, servicing high profile clients including Citi Bank, AstraZeneca and Boots. His 20 year IT career has also seen him as Chief Operating Officer and Business Unit Director for the Midlands and North at one of Europe’s largest independent test organisations, all with an emphasis on delivering test consultancy and operational efficiency.
Commenting on the new appointment, Ross Lister said, "Along with his tremendous leadership traits, Phil brings valuable operational know-how to nFocus and will be a tremendous asset to the company. His knowledge of Testing and his track record of first class delivery will be invaluable as we look to define more innovative solutions for our clients and add to our growing client base."
nFocus deliver a full range of testing services across numerous verticals. This includes help with all areas of software testing, but with specific specialisms around test automation, Agile, performance testing, and DevOps. For more information, visit http://www.nfocussoftwaretesting.com.
nFocus Testing are an industry leading multi-awarding winning test consultancy operating across the UK since the year 2000. nFocus help organisations flex, scale and manage the high peaks and low troughs of their testing requirements. They have delivered a full range of testing services for many clients across numerous verticals. This includes help with all areas of software testing, but have specialisms around test management, test automation, Agile, Performance Testing, and DevOps. Why nFocus:
- Specialist QA and testing consultancy for over 16 years managing a team of over 120 UK based consultants
- Vast domain experience across most sectors including Technology companies, Banking & Finance, Media, Retail and Energy
- Experience of working within all processes and methodologies and in recent years developed a strong approach to improving quality within Agile and DevOps projects
- Key competencies covering Test Approach, Test Automation, Mobile Testing and Performance Testing.
- Awarded Microsoft’s prestigious 2014 Worldwide Application Lifecycle Management Partner of the Year for our work improving quality throughout the application
- A specialist testing recruitment capability through our recruitment arm branded as RecruiTest.