New York, NY (PRWEB) August 05, 2016
When we think forward to upcoming changing seasons, of course, we look for the season's newest trends. But, some classic pieces should be in every woman's wardrobe that can easily compliment various items and trends. Keeping staples helps to create various looks with each season's trends, as long as you get the right pieces. Your staples should be timeless. N.Y. stylist and fashion consultant, Christina Kelly, discusses five fashion items that are always in style.
1. The little black dress It goes without saying, that every woman should have a little black dress. A little black dress can be dressed up or down or left alone- whichever way it's worn, it's timeless. Make sure you select a cut that most flatters your body and is the most versatile to wear in different ways for different types of occasions.
2. Strappy heels Whether they're worn with skinny jeans or with a pencil skirt, strappy heels are a classic that flatters any foot and lengthens the appearance of the leg.
3. The perfect jeans No article of clothing is as constant as a pair of jeans. For decades jeans have been used to represent personal style and have remained a must-have for women, men, and children. Invest in a good pair of jeans that compliments your body, fits comfortably and can be worn with various styles.
4. Silk blouse A silk blouse can be worn casually with leggings or denim, or can be worn to that important meeting, with a pencil skirt and blazer. It is a classic item that does not drastically vary over time but is always on trend.
5. Clutch Almost every woman at some point in time has found herself in need of a clutch. Unfortunately, when this moment happens, usually it is when she is preparing for a formal event and realizes that she has the dress and the shoes, but she does not have the clutch. Clutches, whether simple black leather or beaded, have a look that transcends generation or flash in the pan trends. In fact, many times women will even wear their Grandma's clutch from years ago. They do not go out of style, and they are needed by every woman eventually. It is best to keep a versatile clutch that is an appropriate size for your personal taste so that you're ready for any event.
Christina Kelly often gives her insights and thoughts regarding the fashion industry. She is currently a fashion and style consultant, working with a wide variety of high-end clients. Combining an innate business sense with fashion and style helps make Christina Kelly a true asset to her clients.