On behalf of the HSMAI Lifetime Awards Committee, I encourage members of our industry to nominate visionary leaders whose contributions have had a great impact on hospitality.
McLean, VA (PRWEB) August 11, 2016
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is accepting nominations for the HSMAI Lifetime Achievement Awards and its Top 25 Extraordinary Minds in Sales, Marketing and Revenue Optimization. Recipients will be honored during the HSMAI Adrian Awards Dinner Reception & Gala on February 21, 2017 at the New York Marriott Marquis.
The Albert E. Koehl Award for Lifetime Achievement in Hospitality Marketing and the Winthrop W. Grice Award for Lifetime Achievement in Hospitality Public Relations awards recognize individuals who have spent a major portion of their careers in the hospitality and travel profession and have contributed to the betterment of the industry in a significant and lasting way, over an extended period of time.
Nominations for awards can be made at http://www.adrianawards.com/gala/lifetime.asp. The HSMAI Lifetime Awards Committee, which is comprised of previous recipients, will review all nominations and select this year’s winners.
George Aguel, President and CEO of Visit Orlando, was last year’s Albert E. Koehl Award winner. Gordon Lambourne, Senior Vice President, Consumer Public Relations, Marriott International, Inc. was the 2015 recipient of the Winthrop W. Grice Award.
“On behalf of the HSMAI Lifetime Awards Committee, I encourage members of our industry to nominate visionary leaders whose contributions have had a great impact on hospitality,” said Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, president & CEO of HSMAI.
Each year, HSMAI honors The HSMAI Top 25: Extraordinary Minds in Hospitality Sales, Marketing, Revenue Optimization. This list recognizes leaders in sales and marketing of hospitality, travel and tourism organizations for their accomplishments in the preceding 18 months. Nominations can be made at http://www.adrianawards.com/competition/top25.asp. The “Top 25” recipients will be selected by a panel of senior industry executives based on creativity and innovation, cutting edge sales or marketing campaigns, triumph in challenging situations and sales efforts that resulted in dramatic gains.
“With our Top 25 list, we are honor industry professionals whose innovation and breakthrough strategies have helped advance the industry,” Gilbert said.
The 2015 Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds were:
- Robert Allegrini: Vice President, Hilton Worldwide
- Bob Anderson: President, Star Performance Inc.
- Srikanth Beldona: Associate Professor & Program Director of MS in Hospitality Business Management, University of Delaware
- Barry Biggar: President/CEO, Visit Fairfax
- Colleen Birch: Vice President, Hotel Optimization, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Noah Brodsky: SVP, Worldwide Loyalty and Engagement, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Felipe Carreras: Director E-Commerce, Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Richard Cassey: Chief Strategy Officer/Partner, Commit Agency
- Adriena Daunt: Public Relations Manager, The Americas ,Tourism New Zealand
- Stephanie Davis: Industry Director, Google
- Tammy Farley: President, The Rainmaker Group
- David Fine: Senior Vice President, Sales, Marketing & Revenue Development, PGA National Resort & Spa
- Nina Herrera-Davila: Senior Director, Consumer PR-Marriott Signature Brands, Marriott International
- Lauren Levin: Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communications, sbe
- Bill Linehan: Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, RLHC
- Monya Mandich: Head of Global Marketing & PR, Expedia Media Solutions, Expedia, Inc.
- Shannah Milstead: Executive Director, Sales Programs, FRHI Hotels & Resorts
- Kyle Murdoch: Senior Director, Digital, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
- Charlie Osmond: Chief Tease, Triptease
- Chris Romer: President & CEO, Vail Valley Partnership
- Marie Torres: Vice President, Marketing & Branding, Destination Hotels
- Claudia Vecchio: Director, Nevada Department of Tourism and Cultural Affairs
- Chris Wilroy: Senior Vice President, Commercial Services, Hilton Worldwide
- Monica Xuereb: Chief Revenue Officer, Loews Hotels & Resorts
- Kristin Yantis: Principal, Malen Yantis Public Relations
Regarded as the world's most prestigious travel advertising, public relations and digital marketing competition, the HSMAI Adrian Awards is celebrating its 60th year honoring innovative, results-oriented campaigns focused on hospitality, travel and tourism industries. The HSMAI Adrian Awards Dinner Reception and Gala, February 21, 2017 at the New York Marriott Marquis, will celebrate recipients of the Adrian Awards, Lifetime Achievement and the “Top 25.”
For more information on the Adrian Awards competition please contact Ellen Wilson at email@example.com, visit http://www.adrianawards.com, or follow Adrian Awards news on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/adrianawards. For information on becoming an Adrian Awards partner, contact Nora Cloherty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as HSMAI ROCET, Adrian Awards, and Revenue Optimization Conference. HSMAI is an individual membership organization comprising more than 7,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at http://www.hsmai.org, http://www.facebook.com/hsmai, http://www.twitter.com/hsmai and http://www.youtube.com/hsmai1.