San Jose, CA (PRWEB) August 16, 2016
Pulseway, the leading provider of mobile-first, cloud-first Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) software, today announced the launch of Pulseway MSP, a solution tailored to the needs of MSPs, who can now remotely monitor and manage clients IT systems from their smartphone or tablet - anytime, anyplace - and take corrective action before clients are impacted. With this launch, Pulseway is changing the game for MSPs who continue to adopt a mobile-first approach to systems management.
According to a recent study by GetApp, a Gartner company, 90 percent of small business owners and managers place importance on the availability of a mobile app in order to use software on the go. Additionally, a new global study by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) revealed that organizations leveraging a mobile-first strategy saw a 16 percent boost in productivity with 49 percent of survey respondents citing the importance of being able to work anytime, anywhere as the single biggest impact on their productivity.
Pulseway MSP provides unprecedented remote IT systems management with:
- Robust, Mobile-First Remote Monitoring and Management Platform- Pulseway gives MSPs the ability to monitor entire IT environments in real-time from a mobile device, with instant alerts and the ability to take corrective action before customers are impacted.
- True Cross-Platform Experience – Pulseway MSP is purpose-built from scratch to run on mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets and even wearables, for seamless use and functionality.
- Advanced IT Automation- MSPs can save time by fully automating maintenance tasks, backup jobs, security checks and other functions on-the-go.
- Seamless, Customizable Reports and White Labeling - MSPs can deliver clear, complete system reports with the added ability to customize and white label reports and the solution, as a whole, with customer logos.
- Integration with Pulseway’s Business Management (PSA) Software – The Business Management (PSA) solution integrates seamlessly with Pulseway MSP, and offers MSPs key features to help them run their business. These features include project management, accounting, CRM, time-tracking, invoicing, billing, help desk and ticketing.
- Quick Remote Access Control – MSPs can connect to all monitored devices, and control any remote or console session with Pulseway’s Remote Desktop.
- Collaborative Environment – MSPs can share systems management information between team members and clients with a user-friendly interface. As a result, customers can now use Pulseway’s mobile app to see the health of their own IT environment and track results.
“As an MSP serving clients across a wide geography, I need to be able to do everything remotely that I could do from my desk. The new automation in Pulseway MSP lets me do just that,” said Chris Martinez, founder of Integrated IT Solutions. “I’ve resolved issues while out of the office just using my iPhone. Servicing our clients with this tool decreases response time, which makes us look like IT heroes!”
“Pulseway MSP is like having a NOC in your pocket,” said Scott Weaver, founder and partner of Schema Networks. “I’ve used several other systems management tools, and none of them offer a truly mobile-first solution like Pulseway. Pulseway delivers information with unmatched accuracy I can trust. The ability to proactively solve issues in a few clicks frees us up to focus on maximizing client satisfaction and delivering on SLAs.”
“Pulseway took the monitoring burden off my shoulders,” said Brian Heersink, systems administrator at CareTech Solutions. “While I was satisfied with the notifications sent to my mobile phone using other solutions, the features Pulseway MSP provides blew me away. It didn’t only monitor server uptime, but provided a plethora of statistics and actionable items. Within minutes, I went from not only finding out about systems issues, but I also had the ability to fix those issues on-the-go from my smartphone."
“We’re excited to launch Pulseway MSP to address the needs of mobile-first Managed Service Providers,” said Marius Mihalec, CEO and Founder of Pulseway. “Pulseway is revolutionizing systems management the way smartphones did for email. For the first time, MSPs managing client IT systems can literally do their job from the palm of their hand, get all systems data with just a few clicks on their phone, and take corrective action immediately from wherever they are.”
Pulseway MSP is available now and starts at $2.40 per server per month with a pay-as-you-go, no contract, no setup fees model. MSPs can easily upgrade or alter their plan based on client needs. Learn more at http://www.pulseway.com.
MMSOFT Design, Ltd. are the makers of Pulseway, a mobile first IT management software that helps busy IT administrators look after their IT infrastructure on the go. Pulseway is used by over 3,000 businesses worldwide including DELL, Louis Vuitton, Canon and Siemens.
# # #
Anne Herreria for Pulseway