(PRWEB) August 17, 2016
min is pleased to announce the finalists and honorees of its Integrated Marketing Awards and Sales Executive of the Year Awards. Winners and honorable mentions of these annual programs will be honored at min’s Awards Breakfast for Marketing and Sales Excellence, on September 15 at the Yale Club in New York City.
This must-attend industry event will honor those marketers and sales executives who have shown outstanding performance over this past year. Despite industry challenges, these individuals and brands have demonstrated innovation and creativity in both marketing and sales.
Companies such as Atlantic Media, Bloomberg Media, Bonnier Corporation, Hearst, Meredith Corporation, Rodale Inc., Time Inc., Wenner Media and others are among those whose accomplishments will be recognized at min’s Awards Breakfast for Marketing and Sales Excellence.
In addition, the following individuals will be inducted into min’s Marketing & Sales Hall of Fame during the event:
- Liberta Abbondante, SVP (Consumer Marketing), Hearst Magazines
- Bob Cohn, Senior Consumer Marketing Director, Bonnier Corporation
- Maya Draisin, Associate Publisher & Head of Marketing, WIRED
- Jack Essig, SVP, Publishing Director and Chief Revenue Officer, Hearst Men’s Group at Hearst Corporation
- Howard Mittman, Publisher & Chief Revenue Officer, GQ
- Michael Monroe, VP Marketing/Head of Re:think, The Atlantic
- Lynee Segall, EVP/Group Publisher, The Hollywood Reporter and Billboard
To view the full list of winners and event registration, visit: http://www.minonline.com/marketing-sales-finalists-2016/.
For registration questions, contact Zoe Silverman at zsilverman(at)accessintel.com. For sponsorship opportunities and advertising questions, contact Tania Babiuk at tbabiuk(at)accessintel.com.
min is the industry's trusted source on the consumer and b2b magazine business, reaching thousands of media executives through print, online and in-person events. For more than 60 years, min has been serving the magazine and media community with unparalleled coverage of this ever-changing industry. For more information, visit http://www.minonline.com.