There was nothing I threw at AcctTwo that they didn't already know how to handle.
Houston, TX and Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) August 22, 2016
AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based ERP solutions, announced that the firm has implemented Intacct for NorthStar Church. NorthStar Church is a large church near Atlanta, GA that is associated with the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC). The goal of NorthStar is to build eternal relationships that help people find their way home. After a rigorous software evaluation, NorthStar Church chose Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the needs of the organization.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by NorthStar Church:
- NorthStar Church was using ACS for financials but was looking for a cloud-based solution that would solve the problems the church had with access to the system, IT support, and reporting requirements.
- ACS simply wasn't able to handle the reporting they needed, and the staff was forced to build reports in Excel.
- Manual data entry was time-consuming and error-prone, and the staff couldn't access the system from anywhere but the church office.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- The reporting capabilities in Intacct are more powerful and better suited for churches than those in ACS.
- Intacct provides NorthStar Church with a much easier way to tag and track expenses.
- Intacct's dimensions allow NorthStar to report on relevant information by ministry and tailor reports for ministry and other church leaders.
Highlighted Comments from NorthStar Church's Financial Assistant:
"There was nothing I threw at AcctTwo that they didn't already know how to handle," said Niki Faith, Financial Assistant at NorthStar Church. "AcctTwo was definitely invested in our project and I'd give them a 10 out of 10 without a doubt. Their team really understands churches and our needs."
"Intacct's dimensions and reporting are vastly superior to ACS," continued Faith, "which forced us to add dozens of accounts to our chart of accounts, rather than simply tagging transactions with dimensions, and was much more cumbersome to use."
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing churches and non-profits face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on their mission. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit http://www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Director of Marketing
VP, National Media Relations