These are the individuals at the vanguard of our industry. It will be a fantastic platform to hear them address the entire ecosystem, not with soundbites, but the actual strategies that will build solid foundations for the digital automotive industry
(PRWEB) August 23, 2016
Dieter May, SVP digital business models at BMW Group, Johann Jungwirth, chief digital officer at Volkswagen Group and Patrick Hoffstetter, chief digital officer at Renault and Christoph Hartung, head of infotainment systems at Mercedes-Benz, Daimler AG will join discussions moderated by Holger Weiss, CEO & founder of German Autolabs.
These leaders are tasked with shaping the future direction of automakers as they shift from product led manufacturing companies to providers of transportation as a service. In an exclusive Super Panel and Fireside Chat they will discuss the innovative digital services and auto business models that will meet the mobility expectations of the modern connected customer.
TU-Automotive Europe 2016 Conference & Exhibition is Europe’s largest annual event dedicated to the connected car and auto mobility. 1000+ execs from across the automotive, tech, wireless and start-up communities will gather to discuss the agile business models, innovative tech and new partnerships that we enable automotive’s digital transformation.
See the full speaker list here: http://www.tu-auto.com/europe/conference-speakers.php
Automotive’s Digital Transformation
TU-Automotive Europe project manager Andy Pym said, “The entire auto ecosystem is undergoing its biggest ever disruption; it is an upending of the entire business model as we know it. We now sit in an industry where responding to mobile tech and consumer trends has seen Uber become more valuable than many traditional OEMs in just 6 years. Automakers now have to innovate and build partnerships at start-up pace or risk becoming another Kodak”.
Pym continued, “We are very excited to welcome these executives to TU-Automotive Europe 2016. These are the individuals at the vanguard of our industry. It will be a fantastic platform to hear them address the entire ecosystem, not with soundbites, but the actual strategies that will build solid foundations for the digital automotive industry”.
100+ Expert Speakers Include:
- Dieter May, SVP Digital Business Models, BMW Group
- Johann Jungwirth, Chief Digital Officer, Volkswagen Group
- Patrick Hoffstetter, Chief Digital Officer, Renault
- Christoph Hartung, Head of Infotainment Systems, Mercedes-Benz - Daimler AG
- Holger Weiss, CEO and Founder, German Autolabs
- Thomas Beermann, CEO, Car2Go Europe
- Tony Douglas, Head of Strategy, Marketing & Communications, BMW Mobility Services
- Mike Bell, Global Connected Car Director, Jaguar Land Rover
- Massimo Cavazzini, Head of Connected Services, FCA
- Thierry Le Hay, Director of Innovation, PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Jochem de Jong, Global Automotive Business Development Manager, Google
- Nahshon Davidai, CMO, Gett
- Christoph Wiegler, General Manager Munich, Uber
- Emmanuele Spera, Co-Founder & CEO, Next Future Transportation Inc.
- Douglas McAndrew, CTO, AeroMobil
- Florian Baumgaertner, Project lead multi-mode radar for ADAS, Daimler
- Iain Forbes, Head of the Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CCAV), UK Department for Transport
- Jörg Lützner, Innovation Manager, Continental
- Edouard de Lamarzelle, CEO - PSA Insurance, PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Tim Leinmueller, Chief Engineer - Information & Safety Systems, DENSO
See the agenda and conference overview here: http://www.tu-auto.com/europe
Follow the conversation on Twitter at #TUEurope
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering connected car, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
For enquiries, please contact:
TU-Automotive Europe, Project Director
Phone: +44 (0)203 86969726