At Labelexpo Americas, we will show new products, provide hands-on product demos, and offer special pricing discounts. Attendees can speak with our color experts to learn how they can meet new market demands by taking control of color in their operations.
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (PRWEB) August 31, 2016
X-Rite Incorporated, a global leader in color science and technology, and its subsidiary Pantone LLC, will demonstrate at Labelexpo Americas 2016, September 13-15, in Rosemont, IL, the latest solutions for specifying, communicating, and reproducing consistent color for packaging and label printing. Visitors to the X-Rite booth 5202 will see how the company’s most recent innovations help package and label printers improve color consistency, reduce rework and material waste, speed processing times and improve customer satisfaction. New solutions debuting at the show include ColorCert 2.7 and support for new color libraries in PantoneLIVE™.
“With increasingly stringent requirements from brands, combined with shorter print runs, and increased volumes, printers must get the job right the first time, every time,” said Adrián Fernández, Vice President, PantoneLIVE, X-Rite Pantone. “At Labelexpo Americas, we will show new products, provide hands-on product demos, and offer special pricing discounts. Attendees can speak with our color experts to learn how they can successfully meet new market demands by taking control of color in their operations.”
In booth 5202, X-Rite Pantone and its sister company, Esko, will showcase innovative solutions recently launched at drupa 2016. The booth will feature Inspiration Zones that take visitors through each step of a typical packaging production workflow, from color specification, to ink formulation, to production and quality control. New products featured at the show include:
- ColorCert 2.7, the latest release of X-Rite’s color quality control, production specification and reporting solution. ColorCert helps the packaging converters better manage the complexities of CMYK, extended gamut, and spot color workflows, regardless of the printing process, substrate, or industry standard.
- PantoneLIVE™, a cloud-based solution for digitally communicating color that gives everyone in the supply chain access to accurate, digital color. With new color libraries that support gravure, PantoneLIVE ensures that brands and packaging designers are working with the same digital color data as ink manufacturers, prepress, converters and printers.
- PantoneLIVE Digital Drawdowns, highly accurate, physical color standards that serve as visual color references and set clear color expectations throughout the supply chain. The peel and stick color labels can be attached directly to a physical sample to verify accuracy in proofs, mock-ups, or press sheets.
- PantoneLIVE Digital Tolerance Guide, a visual LAB reference of tolerance for any given color. The Guide allows designers and printers to visualize exactly how color differences will appear so that acceptable Delta E tolerances can be defined.
- X-Rite eXact™ Xp, a new option in the company’s award-winning eXact spectrophotometer platform designed to accurately measure color on flexible film materials.
- InkFormulation Software Version 6.3, the industry-leading solution for ink color recipe creation, storage, approval and retrieval for offset, flexographic, gravure and screen-printing inks.
For more information about X-Rite Pantone solutions for packaging visit http://www.xrite.com/packaging.
For tips on improving color accuracy in package printing visit the X-Rite Color Blog at http://blog.xrite.com/.
PantoneLIVE is a cloud-based solution that enables the universal PANTONE Color language to be accurately communicated across the entire packaging workflow – from design concept to retail store shelves. PantoneLIVE extends the PANTONE PLUS SERIES Color Library, mapping critical color information to packaging-specific substrates. The PantoneLIVE ecosystem is supported by licensed hardware and software that enables each area of a packaging supply chain to access the same PantoneLIVE Colors, in addition to brand specific palettes. This results in consistent and repeatable color across product families, regardless of media or print technology, providing a cohesive brand approach. For more information, please see http://www.pantone.com/live.
Founded in 1958, X-Rite Incorporated is a global leader in color science and technology. With its wholly owned subsidiary Pantone, X-Rite employs more than 800 people in 11 countries. The company’s corporate headquarters are located in Grand Rapids, Mich., with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia and service centers across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and the Americas. X-Rite Pantone offers a full range of color management solutions used by manufacturers, retailers, printers, photographers and graphic design houses to achieve precise management and communication of color throughout their processes. X-Rite Pantone products and services are recognized standards in the printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, automotive, paints, plastics, textiles and medical industries. For further information, please visit http://www.xrite.com. For the latest news, information and conversations, connect with X-Rite on LinkedIn, Vimeo, Twitter, and Facebook.
Pantone LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated, has been the world’s color authority for nearly 50 years, providing design professionals with products and services for the colorful exploration and expression of creativity. Always a source for color inspiration, Pantone also offers paint and designer-inspired products and services for consumers. More information is available at http://www.pantone.com. For the latest news, trends, information and conversations, connect with Pantone on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
- # # # -
©2016 X-Rite, Inc. All rights reserved. X-Rite is a registered trademark of X-Rite, Inc. PANTONE®, PantoneLIVE and other Pantone trademarks are the property of Pantone LLC. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pantone is a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated. Licensed under Sun Chemical Corporation. Sun Chemical’s patented technology enables the communication of a consistent, digital description of the desired appearance of a product. – [U.S. Patent Nos. 7,034,960; 7,202,976; 7,268,918; 7,417,764 and their foreign equivalents]. © Pantone LLC, 2016. All rights reserved.