Riverside, California (PRWEB) September 07, 2016
Southstar Engineering & Consulting, Inc. (SOUTHSTAR), headquartered in Riverside, CA, has been certified by the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE). The firm provides quality and professional engineering services to deliver a wide variety of transportation projects throughout Southern California for public agencies.
“As a DBE and SBE firm, we are excited to continue providing exceptional Civil Engineering, Project Management and Construction Management services for public agencies through strong teaming partnerships in Southern California,” said Yvette Kirrin, PE, President of SOUTHSTAR.
Established in 2006, SOUTHSTAR has successfully delivered small and large-scale multi-million dollar transportation improvements in California. It has completed every project on time and within budget.
Below are SOUTSTAR’S in-house services:
- Construction Engineering & Management
- Program Project Management & Design
- Inspection Services
- Community Outreach
- Critical Path Schedule Development
- Project Budget Development & Tracking
- Program Planning
- Utility Relocation Management
- Traffic Engineering
- Local Assistance Coordination
- Resolution of Funding Issues
- Federal Funding Guidance
- Claims Management / Risk Management
- Highway Bridge Program
- Bridge, Highway Construction
- Right of Way Management
- Local Agency Coordination
- Labor Compliance
SOUTHSTAR is now hiring degreed, experienced inspectors to join their team.