A common reality affecting many of CRSI’s clients is that within the next three (3) years, utilities will lose between 5% and 20% of critical knowledge and understanding of NERC compliance.
Lenexa, KS (PRWEB) September 01, 2016
In the past five (5) years alone, CRSI has worked with more than 250 electric utilities, providing compliance solutions for organizations of all types and sizes. A common reality affecting many of CRSI’s clients is that within the next three (3) years, utilities will lose between 5% and 20% of critical knowledge and understanding of NERC compliance. In most of these cases, the loss of strategic personnel is a result of an internal transition, retirement, promotion, or other form of turnover.
Regardless of the reason why, a plan and method to get new personnel up to speed and performing is key. CRSI has developed the CRSI Learning Academy with a specific set of needs in mind:
- Shorten the development time for new staff for on-boarding and gaining knowledge
- Drive awareness of compliance requirements across organization boundaries
- Enable companies to quickly grow their skill levels in NERC compliance
- Increase sustainability of the compliance knowledge base inside the organization.
In its initial CRSI Learning Academy, the focus will be on NERC CIP. Attendees will receive and intensive and rapid deep-dive in NERC CIP knowledge and skills over 4 ½ days, spanning nine (9) expertly crafted training modules. Learning outcomes of the CRSI Learning Academy include:
- A strong foundational knowledge and understanding of NERC CIP-002 - CIP-011, low impact programs, and audit preparation
- Training based on simulated real-world applications
- Best practices for implementing each part of the standards
- A network of NERC CIP experts from other organizations to share
- A Trusted Advisor at CRSI to discuss compliance tips, tricks and traps
The first CRSI Learning Academy will be held in Kansas City from October 10 – 14, 2016 and will be led by a 20-year veteran of utility security and compliance. The cost of registration is $3,295.00 per attendee, however, there are discounts for organizations sending three (3) or more attendees. Space is limited to the first 30 registrants.
To learn more about the CRSI Learning Academy, or to get additional registrant information, contact Corporate Risk Solutions today by calling 866-492-7072, emailing info(at)corprisk(dot)net or visiting the CRSI Learning Academy homepage.