Our technology continues to provide the only solution to addresses metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management integrated across all Microsoft environments.
McLean, VA, US and Stevenage, UK (PRWEB UK) 8 September 2016
Concept Searching, the global leader in multi-term metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management software, and developer of the Smart Content Framework™, is excited to be an exhibitor at Microsoft Ignite, September 26th-30th, in Atlanta. Concept Searching will be at Booth 2158, to provide live demonstrations of how its award-winning solutions integrate with Microsoft products to surface intelligent content in context.
Concept Searching executives, Martin Garland, President, and Michael Paye, CTO, will be available to discuss the latest product and market developments. And the team will demonstrate its expertise in metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy-based solutions for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environments. It will showcase platforms, products, and utilities, including:
- conceptClassifier for Office 365 platform, deployed by many of its largest clients, including the leading global supplier of automotive parts for the migration of 20 million documents to the Office 365 dedicated vNext platform. Live just two weeks after availability of Microsoft cloud hybrid search, this reduced IT costs in the digital workplace.
- conceptClassifier for Hybrid Search utility, also a key part of the global vNext deployment, which auto-classifies content both Online and on-premises, when it is being indexed by Microsoft Online Search.
- conceptClassifier for SharePoint platform, which has already been deployed for clients using SharePoint 2016, is available as a SharePoint Add-in, and supports all versions of SharePoint.
- conceptTaxonomyManager, the market-leading product and an integral element of Concept Searching’s platforms, for developing, maintaining, and managing term sets.
- conceptClassifier for File Shares, Concept Searching’s latest utility that cleans up, optimizes, and organizes file share content, automatically tagging and classifying documents to a term set, improving search and eDiscovery, and preparing content for migration. Underpinning the governance plan of one of the largest global semiconductor manufacturers, automatically populating documents with internal security metadata.
- Content Optimization, Validation, and Reporting Toolkit, which combines components and services that have delivered value to many clients, to create a configurable and customizable offering, tailorable to individual organizational requirements, and easily deployed.
At Ignite, Concept Searching will be also be sharing the results of its annual survey, initiated four years ago, as a method of understanding the unique needs of SharePoint and Office 365 organizations. Since its inception, the survey has become more detailed, in order to determine organizations’ application priorities and infrastructure, and gain insight into issues such as security and compliance. Analysis is summarized, and a white paper is generated for public consumption. Last year’s white paper can be accessed here.
Concept Searching is a Gold sponsor of the always popular Metalogix MetaFest party during Ignite week. Space is limited, so those interested should register now to guarantee a place.
“We are particularly excited about our participation at Ignite this year. Our technology continues to provide the only solution to addresses metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management integrated across all Microsoft environments,” said Martin Garland, President of Concept Searching. “Because of our innovative technology, we have been able to successfully address a wide range of application challenges faced by our customers. Our compound term processing technology and taxonomy manager components enable organizations to deploy one set of products and leverage their current investment in Microsoft technologies. This adds to the significant ROI gained from our intelligent metadata enabled solutions. I am looking forward to sharing our survey results. They are extremely important to us, and should be of value to the Microsoft community at large," he concluded.
About Concept Searching
Concept Searching is the industry leader specializing in multi-term metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management. Platform agnostic, Concept Searching also has a Microsoft Gold Application Development competency, and offers a complete suite of SharePoint and Office 365 solutions. The award winning technologies integrated with Concept Searching’s Smart Content Framework™ encompass the entire portfolio of unstructured information assets in on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environments. Making use of intelligent content in context delivered at the point of need Clients have deployed the intelligent metadata enabled solutions to improve search, records management, identification and protection of confidential data, intelligent migration, secure collaboration, content optimization, text analytics, eDiscovery, and any application or process that requires the use of metadata.
Concept Searching is headquartered in the US with offices in the UK, Canada and South Africa.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.