Mobile is the catalyst for your digital business transformation and will drive the requirements and speed of that transformation
LEXINGTON, Ky. (PRWEB) September 20, 2016
● Lexmark International, a global technology leader, announced major enhancements to its Kofax Mobile Capture™ Platform. These enhancements further enable organizations to create dynamic mobile apps that streamline information-intensive customer interactions and extend self-service capabilities to provide a better customer experience.
● Kofax Mobile Capture Platform enables customers to embed state-of-the-art mobile capture capabilities within their own mobile capture apps, and now includes a number of significant improvements.
○ Market leading on device OCR technology offered in a small footprint provides frictionless, real-time feedback and eliminates server and network dependencies inherent in competitive products, thereby improving the customer experience.
○ Server-based OCR technology enables organizations to streamline mobile browser based new customer onboarding and other applications.
○ Kofax Mobile Credit & Debit Card Framework provides organizations with pre-built capabilities to easily embed the ability for mobile users to simply snap a picture of their embossed or non-embossed payment card to extract the card number and expiration date. This capability helps customers facilitate easier payments, balance transfers and new account openings.
○ Pre-built analytics and dashboards provide near real time insight into mobile app usage and engagement. Interactive and highly visual dashboards give organizations the ability to easily monitor user behavior in order to drive continuous improvement and optimization of the mobile apps.
● Kofax Mobile Capture Platform is also integrated into Kofax TotalAgility®, the first unified platform for developing and deploying smart process applications. TotalAgility simplifies and transforms the First Mile of business, optimizing the customer experience and reducing operating costs, which help propel digital transformation efforts.
According to a recent Forrester Best Practices report, “Stop thinking about mobile and a mobile strategy. Start thinking about how mobile can transform your customer experience and your business. Some 17% of companies are already doing so. Mobile is the catalyst for your digital business transformation and will drive the requirements and speed of that transformation."¹
“Mobile is the preferred and primary channel of engagement for today’s customers. This mindset comes with high expectations for easy to use and frictionless experiences,” said Reynolds C. Bish, vice president of Lexmark and president of Lexmark Enterprise Software. “Kofax Mobile Capture Platform enables organizations to deliver more engaging mobile apps and experiences to ‘meet customers where they are’ in the anywhere, anytime manner they’re accustomed. It bridges the gap between customer interactions and back office systems, thereby improving customer service and accelerating transactions to drive revenue and increase customer loyalty.”
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at http://www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo, Open the possibilities, Kofax Mobile Capture and Kofax TotalAgility are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
¹ Apply Best Practices To Mobile Business Initiatives, Forrester Research, Sept. 1, 2016