Flight LAS includes new enhancements designed to streamline the digital asset management experience.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 20, 2016
Earlier this week, Canto released the latest update to their SaaS digital asset management (DAM) solution, Flight. The new release, Flight LAS, includes new enhancements designed to streamline the digital asset management experience. A new integration with the popular messaging application Slack was also introduced to help teams collaborate between both apps.
The Slack integration introduced in Flight LAS provides two ways for Flight users to interact with their Slack channels. Users can easily share assets from within Flight directly to a Slack channel of their choice, or Flight admins can set up a process for automatic notifications in Slack when specific actions are taken. For example, Flight alerts a Slack channel if a new file is added, shared, or if a user leaves a comment.
Other new enhancements in Flight LAS include:
- Enhanced Watermarking - Better position control and scaling for watermarks, and a new preview window to see how the watermark will appear
- Enhanced Menus - New menus for navigating and searching through users and albums
- Easy Renaming for Folders and Albums - Folders and albums can now be edited directly in the Folder and Album tree
- Configurable Information View - Specific sections can now be disabled in the Settings
- New Default Account Options - Flight can now be opened directly to a designated album or folder, and assets can be sorted in new ways
- Exact Crop and Resize - Cropping and resizing options now allow for exact precision by inputting pixel dimensions
About Flight by Canto:
Canto is driven to deliver digital content more intelligently. The company is a global leader in the digital asset management community that delivers scalable software and services. More than one million users from a wide spectrum of market segments have trusted Canto’s expertise since the company’s founding in 1990. Canto is based in San Francisco (USA), Berlin and Giessen (Germany) to serve a worldwide customer base, in cooperation with its worldwide partner network. For more information visit canto.com