Presdo Match will allow us to support a burgeoning community of Malaysian entrepreneurs who, using the app’s integration with LinkedIn, sophisticated matching features, and easy-to-use meeting-making capabilities.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. (PRWEB) September 28, 2016
The Malaysian Global Innovation and Creativity Centre (MaGIC) announced that it has chosen Presdo Match as the official event mobile app for its portfolio of events. The Presdo Match app was selected through a rigorous request-for-proposal process that pitted it against several of the world’s leading event-mobile applications. Presdo’s built-in integrations with LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional network, and event technology powerhouse Eventbrite were differentiating factors in the award.
“We are very pleased to have selected Presdo Match from an outstanding field of candidates. Presdo Match will allow us to support a burgeoning community of Malaysian entrepreneurs who, using the app’s integration with LinkedIn, sophisticated matching features, and easy-to-use meeting-making capabilities, will be able to foster the critical relationships they need to take their companies to market,” said Ashran Ghazi, MaGIC’s CEO.
As part of the agreement with MaGIC, Presdo will support up to 75,000 attendees across multiple events with a number of core features:
- Built-in networking—Attendees can view rich LinkedIn profiles of other attendees and exhibitors, send secure messages, and schedule face-to-face meetings. The app recommends connections based on shared interests and shows to each attendee which contacts from their LinkedIn accounts are attending an event.
- Business card exchange—Users can exchange digital business cards quickly and securely using the app. They can enter notes on the cards and export contacts into CRM systems for easy follow-up after the event.
- Event agenda and maps—Event organizers can manage and display their conference agendas in an easy-to-read grid that includes speaker profiles, session descriptions, times and locations, and space for media and shared comments. Participants can zoom, pan, and interact with detailed maps of the exhibition floor or venue.
- Sponsor and exhibitor directory—Startups and event sponsors can display their own LinkedIn profiles and include company contacts, videos, and PDFs. All of the information is searchable and bookmarkable.
- Seamless data and ticketing integration – Organizers can seamlessly synchronize attendee data with Eventbrite, MaGIC’s event technology platform for ticketing and event management.
Carol Chalmers, Chief Revenue Officer at Presdo said, “We are extremely pleased to have secured this opportunity with an organization that supports entrepreneurs and individuals to whom we can intimately relate given our company’s own history and location in Silicon Valley. We developed Presdo Match with precisely these types of scenarios in mind.”
MaGIC’s mission is to nurture the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Malaysia and to guide high-growth startups toward becoming more competitive on a regional and global scale. The program was first announced in October 2013 by Prime Minister YAB Dato’ Sri Mohd Najib Bin Tun Abdul Razak during the 4th Global Entrepreneurship Summit held in Kuala Lumpur. The Centre opened the following year in Cyberjaya, Malaysia’s technology hub and home to over 1,300 startups, small- and medium-sized enterprises, and tech giants.
Presdo is an event app platform that supercharges relationship building before and during face-to-face meetings and events. It delivers dramatic increases in return on investment for event organizers and deep justification for attending events to business professionals. Presdo leverages the world’s largest professional network, LinkedIn, to instantly flesh out attendee profiles and provide the setting for the most productive and efficient networking possible. Presdo was founded by a team from LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional network.