Washington, DC (PRWEB) October 18, 2016
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce, “Using Telehealth to Expand Networks and Deliver Quality Care: Case Studies From Molina and Capital BlueCross,” an Oct. 27 webinar. Executives from both health insurers will detail how their companies implemented major expansions of their telehealth programs: Capital BlueCross’s new telehealth option lets members connect with a network provider or to its vendor’s nationwide network of board-certified physicians, while Molina HealthCare, Inc. expanded its telehealth program to give Medicaid beneficiaries virtual access to licensed therapists and psychiatrists for behavioral health care.
In 60 minutes of expert presentations, Frances Gough, M.D., chief medical officer for Molina, and Rebecca Winemiller, senior product strategy consultant for Capital BlueCross, will answer key questions such as:
- How can telehealth satisfy network adequacy requirements for certain specialties?
- Why does the movement toward value-based care make telehealth an essential component to insurance coverage?
- Who are the top telehealth vendors? What key questions should health plans ask them before signing a contract?
- What steps should insurers take to get their network providers to accept and embrace telehealth?
- What are the challenges in e-prescribing, and how can they be addressed most effectively?
- Which states have the most restrictive rules?
- Where can you find your state’s telehealth payment parity laws for private insurers?
- How can telehealth be used as part of a health plan’s consumer-engagement strategy?
- What are the rules regarding telehealth visits under Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance?
The webinar will also include a concluding 30-minute Q&A session.
Visit https://aishealth.com/marketplace/c6m21_102716 for more details and registration information.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for nearly 30 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals and health systems, health insurance companies, medical group practices, purchasers of health insurance, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, databases, websites, looseleafs, strategic reports, directories, webinars, virtual conferences and training programs. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.