We are proud to share our team’s outstanding thought leadership and expertise across technical, business, and industry disciplines. We look forward to continuing our Customer Conference momentum and partnering with our customers.
IRVINE, Calif. (PRWEB) October 26, 2016
Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd., a leading provider of global industry solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud, concluded its ninth annual Customer Conference held at the Hyatt Regency in Greenville, South Carolina (http://www.hitachicustomerconference.com) on October 5-7.
The conference’s Microsoft keynote sessions were presented by Dynamics veteran, Mike Ehrenberg, Technical Fellow; Kishan Chetan, Product/Program Management Lead for Dynamics CRM; and Arun Ulag, Director, Cloud & Enterprise Engineering.
These keynotes discussed Microsoft’s significant investments in a new and rapidly growing portfolio of business application ecosystem, and the impact of these applications on business. Microsoft Dynamics 365 was an important focus area, with a session dedicated to providing an overview of what’s new in the system, and discussing the vital opportunities that this groundbreaking new business management system offers.
In addition to compelling Microsoft Dynamics keynotes, the Customer Conference offered in-depth, educational General Sessions and Industry Roundtables for Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, PowerBI, Azure, and Mobility and Field Service tracks. Hitachi Solutions America focused on creating session content that would provide attendees with insight into what works from planning and execution, to the adoption of new technologies, to solutions tailored to industry.
Celebrating innovation served as the cornerstone of the conference and nine customers who best exemplified business innovation with Microsoft Dynamics and Hitachi Solutions America’s products were recognized with Customer Excellence Awards. The Customer Excellence Award winners were honored at a special ceremony with their peers and Hitachi Solutions America executives in attendance.
Here are some of the 2016 Customer Excellence Awards recipients:
- Nations Lending Corporation
- Wakefield Canada, Inc.
- Lackawanna Insurance Group
- Teekay Corporation
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions
“We are thrilled with the wonderful response we’ve gotten from our customers and partners who attended our Customer Conference,” said Gary Peterson, Executive Vice President, Hitachi Solutions America. “We are proud to share our team’s outstanding thought leadership and expertise across technical, business, and industry disciplines. We look forward to continuing our Customer Conference momentum and partnering with our customers to create the business solutions that will take them into the future.”
As part of Hitachi Solutions America’s commitment to provide its customers with powerful business solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics 365, we offer a number of complete, ready-to-use vertical solutions. The expert services and ongoing support provided by Hitachi Solutions ensures that customers make the most of their software investment.
The following products are available in the Hitachi Solutions Industry cloud:
- Industry Cloud for Architecture, Engineering & Construction: A complete set of tools for managing your business processes from design to build to field service
- Industry Cloud for Banking and Capital Markets: Purpose-built solutions to help you grow and maintain profitable relationships with your customers
- Industry Cloud for Health Plans: Comprehensive solution to help you find new opportunities to grow premium and service members’ needs
- Industry Cloud for Insurance: Technology to help you compete in a demanding industry by enabling your people to focus on the customer
- Industry Cloud for Manufacturing: Fully-integrated solutions to manage your business and build strong, long-lasting relationships with your customers
- Industry Cloud for Oil & Gas: Flexible tools for managing the acquisition, accounting and production processes that support the oil and gas industry
- Industry Cloud for Professional Services: A complete solution to keep you up-to-date on pursuits, client relationships and project documents all in one place, in real-time
- Industry Cloud for Retail: Omni-channel solution to connect all lines of business so you can provide your customers with a complete shopping experience
- Industry Cloud for Sports & Entertainment: Purpose-built solution to enable your organization to coordinate around the fan experience from ticket sale to fan service
- Industry Cloud for Supply Chain: Inclusive solution provides a complete picture into the information your business needs from inventory levels and shipment schedules to sales data and customer service information
Hitachi Solutions America will also continue the education with upcoming webinars; be sure to register to reserve a spot:
“Ringing Up Retail Success with Marketing Automation in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Click Dimensions” – Wednesday, October 26th, at 11:00am Pacific/2:00pm Eastern. More information here: http://bit.ly/2dPtNwj
“Using IoT to Optimize Equipment Service” – Thursday, November 10th, at Noon PST/3:00pm EST. More information here: http://bit.ly/2ePQOeu
About Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd.
Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd. helps its customers to successfully compete with the largest global enterprises using powerful, easy-to-use, and affordable industry solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM enhanced with world class Business Analytics, and Portals and Collaboration. Recognized as the Microsoft 2014 CRM Global Partner of the Year and the 2014 Dynamics Global Outstanding Reseller of the Year, Hitachi Solutions America provides global capabilities with regional offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, Japan, China, and Asia Pacific. For more information, call + 1 949.242.1300 or visit: http://us.hitachi-solutions.com.
About Hitachi Solutions, Ltd.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is the core IT Companies of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, China, and Asia Pacific. For more information on Hitachi Solutions, please visit: http://www.hitachi-solutions.com.
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, delivers innovations that answer society’s challenges with our talented team and proven experience in global markets. The company’s consolidated revenues for fiscal 2015 (ended March 31, 2016) totaled 10,034 billion yen ($88.8 billion). Hitachi is focusing more than ever on the Social Innovation Business, which includes power & infrastructure systems, information & telecommunication systems, construction machinery, high functional materials & components, automotive systems, healthcare and others. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company’s website at http://www.hitachi.com.