All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations -- public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small.
(PRWEB) October 27, 2016
Today, the Stevie® Awards issued the call for entries for The 2017 (15th Annual) American Business Awards, the premier business awards competition in the U.S.A. which attracts more than 3,000 nominations from organizations nationwide each year. Entry details are available at http://www.stevieawards.com/aba.
All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations -- public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small. There are two early-bird entry deadlines this year – November 17 and December 14 – with discounted entry fees. The final entry deadline is February 16, but late entries will be accepted through March 15 with payment of a late fee.
The 2017 awards will honor outstanding work since the beginning of 2016.
More than 200 professionals nationwide will participate in the judging process in February through April. The Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie® Award winners will be announced on May 1, and celebrated during a gala event in New York City on June 20.
The American Business Awards recognize achievement in every facet of the workplace. Categories include:
- Management Awards
- Company of the Year Awards
- Customer Service Awards
- Human Resources Awards
- Information Technology Awards
- Marketing Awards
- New Product Awards
- Public Relations Awards
- Web Site Awards, App, Video, Live Event, and Other Media Awards
New categories for 2017 include:
- Mobile Site & App Awards: Family & Kids, Fashion & Beauty, Financial Services, and more
- Video Awards: Travel & Tourism
- Company/Organization Awards: Each of the 34 Company of the Year categories have been broken into 3 sub- categories by company size and/or revenue
- Management Awards: Apparel, Beauty & Fashion, and Consumer Services
- Marketing Awards: Branded Utility of the Year
- New Product Awards: Data Visualization Technology, Endpoint Security Management Solution, Event Management Solution, and more
- PR Awards: Communications Research, Healthcare, Media Relations, and more
Every new product or service nominated in The 2017 American Business Awards will automatically be included in voting for the People's Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite New Products. Voting will open to the general public in May, and the winners will be honored at The American Business Awards banquet on June 20.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 nominations each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.