Greensboro, NC (PRWEB) October 28, 2016
The 2016 OOGA Technical Conference is where attendees are encouraged to network with other oil and gas professionals and hear dynamic speakers discuss cutting-edge topics. In addition to the technical conference, the event will feature indoor exhibits and an outdoor display of large equipment. Join the oilfield celebration reception at this annual event from Nov. 1-3 at the Pritchard Laughlin Civic Center in Cambridge, OH. View the full event schedule here: http://oogatechexpo.com/the-schedule/.
Bluetick provides remote monitoring for production data, reporting and more, including a Land Management System software solution. Their vision is to provide solutions with measurable value for their customers with unwavering customer support. Bluetick’s Remote Monitoring and Control (RMC) helps operators optimize oil and gas production, enhance compliance and safety, and improve workforce efficiency.
- Accurate Production Data and EPA reporting via remote monitoring with configurable reports and trends
- Remote shut-in reduces the risk of costly spills
- Data collection and analysis deters equipment failure and extends equipment life by early detection of anomalies
- Real-time data maximizes recovery by avoiding equipment failures and drives efficiency
- SMS alerts, voice callouts and emails improve the response time to a field issue and maintain operational uptime
- Leverage existing hardware to minimize Capital Expenditures (CAPEX)
- Reduce the need for additional personnel and infrastructure expenses
- Information available 24/7 from anywhere in the world
About the Company:
Bluetick Inc. provides remote monitoring and control automation solutions to the midstream and upstream oil and gas marketplace. Bluetick’s Remote Monitoring and Control (RMC) system solutions helps operators optimize oil and gas production, enhance environmental compliance and safety, and increase workforce performance. Bluetick’s Land Management System (LMS) software automates the entire lifecycle of permit, lease, and ROW acquisition projects, including land records administration and complete GIS mapping interface. For more information please visit our website http://www.bluetickinc.com.