MySoldMate Is the First-Ever Real Estate App to Connect Buyers and Sellers to Their Ideal Realtor® Using Compatibility Testing

Share Article

MySoldMate launches in Arizona as the only real estate app to use a custom personality profile system to match home buyers and sellers to their perfect Realtor® to ensure a successful buying or selling process.

News Image
Having the ability to select a Realtor based on compatibility and personality will help connect all parties for a more successful home buying experience.

MySoldMate has launched as the first-ever real estate app to use a custom personality profile system to match buyers and sellers to their ideal Realtor®.

The free app, available to home buyers, sellers and agents in the state of Arizona, is revolutionizing the way buyers and sellers connect with Realtors® by connecting them to the best agent based on their unique needs and personality. Through ensuring the compatibility between agents and their clients, MySoldMate has improved the buying and selling process and made it more pleasurable for all parties involved.

The app benefits buyers and sellers of all ages but has particularly taken off with tech-savvy millennials, who are new to home ownership and especially in need of experienced and reliable Realtors. MySoldMate cuts out the legwork of looking for a reputable Realtor. The app connects users to their best agent match within minutes, eliminating the time-consuming process of shifting through hundreds of Realtor profiles.

To reach its target audience of millennials, MySoldMate has run successful marketing campaigns on Snapchat. According to Snapchat, on any given day the app reaches 41% of all 18-to-34 year-olds in the United States.

"A growing share of homebuyers are millennials," said Maisha , Co-Founder and Co-CEO, MySoldMate. "Millennials are our primary target market," and Snapchat is a great way to reach them."

“While 40 percent of people are referred to a realtor by a friend, family member or someone they know, this leaves 60 percent of home buyers and sellers who are selecting a Realtor based on signs, online and open houses,” adds Lori Ann Jacobs, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, My Sold Mate. “Having the ability to select a Realtor based on compatibility and personality will help connect all parties for a more successful home buying experience.”

How the app works:

Users in Arizona download the app for free, available at the App Store and Google Play, and create an account using their email and zip code. Next, they answer a few personality-type questions and are given a character based on their answers. The user is shown three real estate agents who are the most compatible with the character assigned. The user can view the agents' profiles to learn more about them and their experience and choose the person who they feel is the best fit for them.

To learn more about MySoldMate or to download the app, visit http://www.mysoldmate.com. The app will be available in other states in early 2017.

About MySoldMate

MySoldMate is a free online platform connecting home buyers and sellers to their ideal Realtor. At MySoldMate.com buyers and sellers complete a personality assessment and are instantly matched to the best agent for their unique needs. MySoldMate also serves Realtors by connecting them to buyers and sellers who are interested in their services. With MySoldMate, Realtors can grow their business and gain more clients. It’s FREE to all Realtors until their first match. To learn more about MySoldMate, visit http://www.mysoldmate.com.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

MySoldMate
MySoldMate
+1 888-932-4629 Ext: 117
Email >
Visit website