The development of Version 15.2 is a direct result of our commitment to provide exceptional customer service for all our clients,” said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
Nashua, NH (PRWEB) November 01, 2016
IntelliSoft Group, LLC, a leading provider of healthcare credentialing, provider enrollment and contract management software products as well as credential verification organization (CVO) services, will unveil IntelliCred, IntelliApp and IntelliContract Version 15.2 at the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) Conference on October 30-November 2 at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, CA.
Notable improvements available in IntelliSoft’s Version 15.2 healthcare software include:
- Ability to edit populated applications from the provider folder action records.
- Added design function to re-label and hide search screen results fields.
- Ability to electronically sign application documents using third party partners Sertify and Docusign.
- Configurable data validation function designed to check for provider data completeness based on screen level settings.
- Optional “Forgot My Password” automation for users including security questions.
- Configurable template based document validation function designed to check for existing provider documents based on document type settings.
- Ability to re-associate provider documents that may have been connected to the wrong provider or data record.
“We have worked closely with several of our key clients to add significant functionality to this latest version of the software. The development of Version 15.2 is a direct result of our commitment to provide exceptional customer service for all our clients,” said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
Companies interested in requesting a product demonstration of Version 15.2 of IntelliCred credentialing software, IntelliApp provider enrollment software or IntelliContract documentation management software can visit http://www.intellisoftgroup.com and click on the Contact Us button.
If you’re attending MGMA, stop by booth #2013 to learn more about the new functionality available in Version 15.2.
About IntelliSoft Group, LLC
Based in Nashua, NH, IntelliSoft Group, LLC is a leading provider of medical credentialing, provider enrollment, and documentation management software in combination with CVO services. The company’s products, IntelliCred, IntelliApp and IntelliContract are used by hundreds of healthcare systems, hospitals, managed care organizations, credentialing verification organizations, individual practice associations, and sub-acute healthcare organizations. IntelliSoft Group’s CVO Division, IntelliCVO, offers one of the most innovative credentials verification services available for customers that require a temporary or full-time outsourcing option. Learn more by visiting the IntelliSoft Group website at http://www.intellisoftgroup.com/.