Marseille, France (PRWEB) November 02, 2016
As Cashless World invites the payment technology industry leaders and innovators to take payments to the next level in terms of speed, convenience, personalization, security and ubiquity, the organizers have chosen Smart Insights experts to deliver presentations focusing on the major trends impacting the payment ecosystem.
Smart Insights specialists in the secure transactions industry will deliver two speeches:
- “mWallets to meet European adoption,” by Thierry Spanjaard, CEO & Principal, Smart Insights, will focus on recent evolutions of the payment industry, especially the Pay Wallets (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay) and how these developments, born elsewhere, can adapt to the European market. The presentation will take place on Monday November 7, in the afternoon session,
- “Invisible payments key to omni-channel commerce,” by Silvana Pintão, Industry Analyst, Smart Insights, will cover the most recent technology developments allowing consumers to complete payments with a minimal effort and the impact of these changes on the global payment and commerce ecosystems. It will take place on Tuesday November 8, in the morning session.
In addition, Thierry Spanjaard has been appointed as chairman of the “Digital Payment Security” session on Tuesday November 8, afternoon.
“Cashless World” will address extensively the new payment technologies and business models. The conference will gather the payment technology industry leaders and address major payment transformations round the world: the retail payments new models & technologies, the digital money innovations with focuses on security and fraud reduction, regulation approaches, APIs role, etc. that are all shaping the future of payments. Registration details for the conferences are available at http://www.cashless-world.com
Now in its 11th year, the weekly newsletter “Smart Insights Weekly” brings its readers the latest information about the secure transactions industry, its businesses, its technologies, its markets as well as its technology suppliers. Smart Insights Weekly covers all the major trends in the industry; it encompasses worldwide business, standardization bodies, and all subjects bringing light onto the secure transactions industry. It is complemented by Smart Insights Market Trends a quarterly where experts in our industry bring their opinion, their vision, and their anticipation of Market Trends.
In addition, Smart Insights is recognized as a leading source of expertise thanks to its Smart Insights Reports, which provide research and analysis about the major market segments and technology developments in the secure transactions industry. Latest publications include:
- Invisible Payments, key to omni-channel commerce
- mWallets to meet European adoption,
- Smart ticketing on the path to dematerialization,
- eSIM to reshape mobile communication.
More details are available at http://www.smartinsights.net/Smart-Insights-Reports
Smart Insights Reports, along with Smart Insights Weekly and Smart Insights Market Trends, are published by Intelling, a consultancy headquartered in Marseille, France. Intelling is a consultancy with two expertise majors: marketing and strategy for secure transactions, smart cards, telecoms, payment, and convergence, as well as market intelligence, for all industry fields. Intelling is the publisher of Smart Insights Reports, that address secure transactions and smart card markets, providing an extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis.
More details are available at: http://www.smartinsights.net and http://www.intelling.com