Bedford, New Hampshire (PRWEB) December 01, 2016
Kentico Software, makers of an all-in-one CMS, E-commerce, and Online Marketing platform, today announced Kentico 10. The company’s flagship product features a long list of functional improvements all focused on getting digital marketing jobs done faster and more efficiently. It is by far the company’s most enterprise-ready solution to date.
“We see ourselves as being a very different kind of WCM vendor,” said Karol Jarkovsky, Kentico’s Director of Product. “Our view is that it’s not about how many features you can cram into a product, but rather understanding how digital marketers work and building a platform that’s easy for them to use and enables them to get jobs done faster. The last thing we want to do is bog marketers down with flashy but seldom used capabilities. We have, to the contrary, been removing lesser-used features and streamlining our software code for the past several years. The result is that Kentico 10 is a very clean, very elegant solution that’s ready for today’s business enterprise.”
KENTICO 10 FEATURES & CAPABILITIES
- Kentico has spent months observing the way that digital marketers work and built much of what it has learned into Kentico 10. For example, more agile campaign management has been achieved by featuring a single unified control panel from which marketers can design, deploy, and evaluate digital marketing campaigns.
- Responsive Images Management – In order to deliver a superior customer experience, personalized content must be delivered through multiple channels including phones, tablets, and a growing list of mobile devices. That means that images need to be resized and rendered in numerous resolutions, color profiles, layouts, and viewports. With Kentico 10, the company has introduced responsive image management. After some initial setup, that means you upload images just once and the system automatically adjusts them for various media.
- With Kentico 10, you can gain insights into activities of your customer base across multiple web properties, enabling cross-site lead scoring and contextual marketing projects. Complete view of visitor interactions across all brands is now supported.
- With the Campaign Journey, we allow marketers to track interactions of visitors with the brand during the sequence of steps in the journey. Flexible campaigns allow marketers to change attributes of the running campaign without concluding the campaign or losing any of the data already collected.
- The abundance of data makes it difficult for marketers to make sense of it all. During the development of Kentico 10, the company explored different ways to better glean and share insights to both Kentico and non-Kentico users. That’s important because often you are not the only one interested in the data. That’s why Kentico is leveraging its strategic relationship with Microsoft and offering advanced Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities through the Power BI Email Marketing dashboard. This ensures that everyone has access to the same channel intelligence.
PERFORMANCE & SCALABILITY
- Users will notice a dramatic 50% faster page load and response time of the Kentico environment. This means faster development of digital marketing campaigns and faster deployment of websites. This should be of particular appeal to digital marketing agencies, freeing them to take on more work within the same hours. The bottom line is that with Kentico 10, users will get more jobs done in less time.
- Kentico 10 features a tenfold improvement in scalability, supporting over 100 million contacts and over 1 billion marketing activities. This new scale of work, in addition to built-in web farm support, makes Kentico enterprise-ready, and a much more viable option for Global Fortune 500 corporations.
- Full Implementation of MVC – The ASP.NET Model View Controller (MVC) is the fastest growing developer framework, helping companies to build better performing, more scalable websites. That’s why it was introduced in the last version of the product and is fully implemented in Kentico 10 in both the E-commerce and Online Marketing areas. That means total separation of concerns for all kinds of projects. By using the coupled REST API, Kentico 10 can be used in a variety of use cases as a content repository with the content consumed not only through traditional delivery channels, but also in native mobile apps, and by smart devices and machines to extend the pool of use cases.
- Full Deployment of Continuous Integration – One of the challenges that digital agencies face is that every developer has their own instance of the development installation and their own instance of the development base – in effect, their own isolated environment. At the end of the day, they need to share that functionality with the rest of the team. Continuous Integration – the tool that makes this possible – is fully deployed and supports all object types in Kentico 10, enabling you to quickly and easily move objects between environments.
Ready for the Enterprise
“With the introduction of Kentico 10, the expansion of our service offerings, and our recent entry into the Gartner Magic Quadrant for WCM, we expect that more Global Fortune 500 companies will take a serious look at Kentico,” commented Founder and CEO Petr Palas. “We have been anticipating that day, and have been working hard to make our products and our business enterprise ready.”
Kentico is an all-in-one CMS, E-commerce, and Online Marketing platform that drives business results for companies of all sizes, both on-premise or in the cloud. It gives customers and partners powerful, comprehensive tools, and customer-centric solutions to create stunning websites and manage customer experiences easily in a dynamic business environment. The Kentico Web Content Management Solution‘s rich selection of out-of-the-box web parts, easy customizations, and open API quickly gets websites operational. When combined with the full set of integrated solutions, including Online Marketing, E-commerce, Online Communities, and Intranet and Collaboration, Kentico fully optimizes the digital customer experience across multiple channels.
Founded in 2004, Kentico is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner headquartered in the Czech Republic with offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, and Australia. Kentico has 1,000 digital agency partners and powers more than 25,000 websites across 100 countries. Customers include Gibson, Twinings, Ingram Micro, Mazda, Kingspan, Hunter Fan, Starbucks, and Allergan.
*Kentico 10 has been tested internally with over 100M contacts and 1B contact activities – a scale that can be stretched even further with a more powerful infrastructure. With such numbers, the cost for a named contact is literally negligible compared to other systems on the market that are not able to support marketing projects of such size or that substantially exceed the cost of Kentico 10. Kentico’s goal remains to democratize enterprise experience management and this is an important step in that direction.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.