Bamboo naturally fights odor-causing bacteria and wicks away moisture, so your feet sweat and stink less when wearing bamboo socks.
Salt Lake City, UT (PRWEB) November 03, 2016
Cariloha this week launched its fall-winter 2016 sock collection for men and women – all socks are made from ultra-soft, bamboo-viscose fabric blends and designed by Cariloha’s product team.
Available exclusively in Cariloha stores and online, this season’s socks showcase bold, new colors and designs that offer unexpected value, like being naturally moisture-wicking and odor resistant thanks to their bamboo-fiber properties that you won’t find in your typical pair of socks.
“Fans of comfortable, stylish socks who are also looking for all-natural sock alternatives instead of exclusively synthetic socks will find a pleasing variety of options in Cariloha’s bamboo sock collection,” said Scott Brady, Cariloha AVP of Communications. “They’re knit together with odor-resistant bamboo-fabric blends and feature an equal measure of comfort and style.”
All bamboo sock styles feature reinforced, hand-linked toe seams for a seamless bulk-free toe, enhanced plush foot bed and toe for added durability and plush softness, and compression-knit band on the sock arch for even more support and comfort.
The socks were designed for maximum comfort. All the features work together to provide long-lasting comfort. The compression support band improves circulation and relieves leg fatigue throughout the day. It also helps prevent cramping of the calf muscles and ankle-foot swelling.
This line includes new colors and styles in the following sock style options:
- Women’s Designer Trouser Socks: Dot Yellow, Dot Turquoise, Berry Teal, Carbon Yellow (Retail Price: $15)
- Women’s Trouser Socks: Black, Navy, Tan (Retail Price: $12)
- Women’s Athletic Socks: White/Wisteria, Charcoal/Lemon Zest, White/Emerald Coast (Retail Price: $15)
- Women’s Striped Ankle Socks: White/Aqua, Charcoal/Coral (Retail Price: $12)
- Women’s Ankle Socks: White/Green, White/Gray, and Black/Gray (Retail Price: $12)
- Men’s Designer Trouser Socks: Herringbone Carbon, Stripes Steel Blue, Stripes Carbon, Stripes Heather Gray (Retail Price: $15)
- Men’s Trouser Socks: Black, Navy, Tan (Retail Price: $12)
- Men’s Athletic Socks: White/Carbon, White/Aquatic Teal, Black/Carbon (Retail Price: $15)
- Men’s Striped Crew Socks: Carbon/Royal Blue, Navy/Green (Retail Price: $15)
- Men’s Ankle Socks: White/Green, Carbon/Black, and Black/Gray (Retail Price: $12)
- Men’s Crew Socks: Black/Gray, Carbon/Black, White/Green (Retail Price: $12)
All new socks are offered in two sizes – Women’s (S/M 5-8), Women’s (L/XL 8-12), Men’s (S/M 7-10) and Men’s (L/XL 10-13).
“Bamboo breathes easier than entirely cotton-based socks,” said Brady. “Your feet stay cooler when exercising or just walking around. The bamboo naturally fights odor-causing bacteria and wicks away moisture, so your feet sweat and stink less when wearing bamboo socks.”
Cariloha’s bamboo socks carried Cariloha-sponsored Miles 2 Give runners for 3,000+ miles across the USA and 10,000+ miles around the USA in 2013 and 2014.
“Of all the socks I’ve ever worn for running or otherwise, nothing compares to the comfort, breathability, and softness of Cariloha’s bamboo socks – they’ve been on my feet for thousands of miles and never failed me once,” said, Landon Cooper, Miles 2 Give Founder and Runner.
“Ultra-soft, refreshingly cool fabrics like Cariloha’s are typically found in most high-end socks, but these proprietary Cariloha blends are unlike any other in today’s market because they’re made from bamboo,” said Brady. “Because of the breathability and thermal-regulating properties of bamboo fabric, these socks are perfect for an active lifestyle - they keep your feet cool when working hard."
Cariloha bamboo socks come with a 90-day quality guarantee. If the socks don’t live up to the customers’ expectations, Cariloha is happy to replace them. Socks are machine washable and tumble dried low, so maintenance is easy and worry-free.