Schaumburg, IL (PRWEB) November 12, 2016
The ISI Call Accounting Channel is for information seekers wanting to know more about Call Accounting, Call Reporting, and other Unified Communications (UC) Management solutions. Visitors to the Call Accounting Channel can find useful resources such as feature articles, case studies, brochures, white papers and industry news.
The ISI Call Accounting Channel can be found at: http://call-accounting.tmcnet.com/
About ISI Infortel Select Call Accounting Software
Infortel® Select, ISI's Call Accounting and Call Reporting application, collects and processes Call Detail Records (CDR) from all telecom sources for reporting and analysis of an organization’s entire voice network. Users have access to a customizable dashboard, an exhaustive menu of pre-defined reports, a custom report designer, and an on-demand traffic analysis tool to address any reporting need and allow proper management and optimization of their organization’s network. ISI has been an industry leader in the Call Accounting and Call Reporting arena for over 30 years. Providing solutions to our customers’ business needs is what ISI's platform is specifically designed to do. Our robust software platform also provides great insight into Employee Productivity, Abuse and Misuse Detection, Contact Center Metrics, Historic Call Archive, Carrier Bill Reconciliation, Cost Allocation, Cost Reduction, and Tenant Billing. ISI Telemanagement Solutions, LLC, is a global leader in Unified Communications management solutions for voice, video, Jabber IM compliance, and conferencing. ISI offers a broad portfolio of certified solutions for managing usage, content, people, and expenses, through UC reporting & traffic analytics, conversation recording, collaboration management, speech analytics, workforce management, and TEM. For more information, please go to http://www.isi-info.com/.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit http://www.tmcnet.com.