“We recognize the need for equipment finance expertise to support the financing needs of U.S. middle-market businesses,” said Dave Drury, president, MB Equipment Finance.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) April 05, 2016
MB Equipment Finance announces nine additions to its team. The recent hiring of six senior relationship managers, two senior credit underwriters and a senior documentation leader significantly expands the MB Equipment Finance presence throughout the central and southeastern U.S. regions. Each new relationship manager is responsible for the direct origination of mid-to-large ticket leases and loans within their respective markets and is supported by the expanded documentation and underwriting team.
“We recognize the need for equipment finance expertise to support the financing needs of U.S. middle-market businesses,” said Dave Drury, president, MB Equipment Finance. “Our new, accomplished senior team members possess an average of more than 20 years of significant relationship management and leasing experience. They bring rich expertise to our existing talented team and further enhance our strong capabilities in helping C-suite executives manage their capital equipment finance needs."
MB Equipment Finance welcomes the following team members:
- Rob Bakke- Senior Vice President, Sales (Bloomington, MN)
- Mark Beardslee - Senior Vice President, Sales (Leawood, KS)
- Rob Bolo (joining in May, 2016) – Senior Vice President, Sales (Charlotte, NC)
- Derek Coe - Senior Vice President, Sales (Evansville, IN)
- Todd McEntegart - Senior Vice President, Sales (Alpharetta, GA)
- Todd Sinclair- Senior Vice President, Sales (Bloomfield Hills, MI)
- Christine Beaudry - Senior Vice President, Credit (Rosemont, IL)
- John Sutehall (joining in May, 2016) - Senior Vice President, Credit (Rosemont, IL)
- Jeannie McManus– Senior Vice President, Documentation (Headquarters Office-Hunt Valley, MD)
To accommodate its growth, MB Equipment Finance recently moved its headquarters from Towson, MD to 230 Schilling Circle, Suite 340, Hunt Valley, MD 21031.
About MB Equipment Finance
MB Equipment Finance, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of MB Financial Bank, N.A. Through its nationwide direct sales offices, MB Equipment Finance provides expertly structured financing to companies throughout the United States.
About MB Financial
MB Financial Bank N.A. is a Chicago-based commercial bank with approximately $15 billion in assets and a more than one hundred year history of building deep and lasting relationships with middle-market companies and individuals. MB Financial Bank offers a full range of powerful financial solutions and the expertise and experience of bankers who are focused on their clients’ success. MB Financial Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of MB Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBFI).