Long Beach, California (PRWEB) February 10, 2017
Benzer Pharmacy has made a grand entrance in the United States West Coast.
Opening its doors to the the residents of Long Beach, California, Benzer Pharmacy has acquired Care Rite Pharmacy and guarantees to provide pure quality customer care paired with quality pharmacy products.
The new pharmacy is located at - the corner of Broadway and Newport, one block East of Redondo Avenue in Belmont Heights – at 3500 E Broadway, Long Beach, CA 90803.
Benzer Pharmacy is well known for its impeccable brand and phenomenal customer care. Speaking at the newly re-branded pharmacy, Alpesh Patel, the co-owner says patients visiting will have a chance for face-to-face consultations with a licensed pharmacist who will address all prescription questions.
Benzer Pharmacy provides a wide range of innovative solutions to address the dispensing, delivery, dosing, and reimbursement of clinically intensive, high-cost specialty drugs. This includes limited distribution drugs like Cosentyx used to treat adults with autoimmune inflammatory disorders like psoriatic arthritis.
Benzer Pharmacy is one of the fastest growing independent pharmacies that has continued to expand its footprint in America. This year, the pharmacy is ensuring that it reaches more customers and guarantees that their experiences match their expectations.
“We are looking at how we can provide better clinical care by providing personalized medical advice and cost-effective treatment methods.” Alpesh explains.
“Benzer Pharmacy will keep the same community spirit and preserve the legacy of the previous owner,” he assures.
The store will open Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. For more information call: 562-438-7055.
ABOUT BENZER PHARMACY
Benzer Pharmacy is a chain of independent retail pharmacies that specializes in specialty drugs and also focusses on medication management programs for people with complex chronic diseases, including Hepatitis, HIV, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Dermatological conditions and Gastrointestinal Disorders (GI).
The first Benzer Pharmacy opened in the year 2009 and there are now over 65 locations throughout Tennessee, Florida, Michigan, Virginia, North Carolina, Texas, Georgia, Nevada, Oklahoma, Iowa, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana and California.
- 2016: Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC) accreditation for Specialty Pharmacy
- 2015: PCAB compounding accreditation with Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC)
- Tampa Bay’s Top Workplaces (2017)
- CFO of the Year Awards (2017): Finalist Large company category.
- Business Observer (2016) - Rank 99 out of 500 in the Gulf Coast 500: Top Companies
- Florida Fast 50 (2016) - Rank 22 out of 50 in the Tampa Bay’s Fastest Growing Companies.
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year, (2016) - Benzer Pharmacy CEO was a Florida Finalist.
- Silver Stevie® Award (2016) - CEO wins Executive of the Year in the American Business Award
- CFO of the Year Awards (2016): Finalist Large company category.
- Chain Drug Review (2016: Rank 54 out of 100 in the Top 100 Chains by Pharmacy Count
- Inc. 5000 (2015): Rank 1500 - Fastest growing private company in America.
- Florida Fast 100 (2015): Rank 39 out of 100 – Fastest growing private companies in Florida
- TBBJ 200 (2015): Rank 67 out of 200 - Tampa Bay’s largest private companies
All Benzer Pharmacy medications require a doctor's prescription. For more information: http://www.benzerpharmacy.com
Instagram : https://instagram.com/benzer_pharmacy