Sugar Land, TX (PRWEB) April 14, 2017
MobilDrTech is pleased to announce the launch of a significant new product designed, manufactured and sold exclusively by MobilDrTech.
The USB ExamCam™ is a simple, easy to use, plug-and-play USB device that has many of the features of far more expensive general examination cameras and will be first available for sale at the American Telemedicine Association conference in Orlando on April 24, 2017 (Booth 2040 - MobilDrTech).
For an introductory price of $499, the USB ExamCam™ will further enhance the diagnostic capabilities in the telemedicine industry by providing an everyday tool that has previously been out of reach for many providers due to cost and technology barriers. See more at http://www.usbexamcam.com
- Light Weight – Handle Grip Design for One Hand Operation
- Top Mounted On/Off Thumb Switch for LED Lighting
- Tongue Depressor Slot
- Built to Rest on Desk without Cradle for Easy Access
- Designed Also for Hanging on Carts
- Medical Grade Plastic – Clean with Alcohol Wipes
- LED Light Built In – No External Light Source Required
- Powered through Computer USB Port – No Batteries or External Power Source
- High Definition Camera – Full 1080p HD, Glass Lens – Razor Sharp Images
- Flexible Autofocus – Use from Very Close to Across Room
- Plug and Play – Use with Desktops, Laptops or Telemedicine Exam Stations
- USB Connection to PC, Laptop, Tablet or Mobile Devices with USB 2.0, 3.0
- 15 Foot Cable Options for Easy Patient Access in Clinic Setting
- One Year Full Replacement Warranty
“Now there is an affordable alternative to currently marketed general purpose exam cameras that has both high quality and features routinely required in telemedicine encounters,” says Robert Jenkins, Director of Customer Services for MobilDrTech.
MobilDrTech will be featuring the USB ExamCam at Booth 2040 at the American Telemedicine Association conference in Orlando April 23 – 26. Please stop by for more information.
MobilDrTech, Inc. is a full-service telemedicine equipment provider. Based in Sugar Land, TX, MobilDrTech provides HIPAA compliant video conference platforms and is a Value Added Reseller (VAR) for leading manufacturers of telemedicine stethoscopes, otoscopes, dermatoscopes, and fully integrated telemedicine carts, cases and DIY Kits.
Learn more at http://www.telemedicinesupply.com