BARCELONA, SPAIN (PRWEB) April 24, 2017
FIRA de Barcelona proudly introduces its inaugural event for the Connected Car industry, which will be co-located at Automobile Barcelona. Connected Hub has a stellar lineup of speakers and exhibitors to showcase the driving force of tech trends in the automotive industry. Experience the latest trends in automobile digitization and connectivity with the world’s leading experts all under one roof. View the latest technological innovations and new business models key to the future innovative automobile.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: As a gift to our media, we’d like to offer you a code to share with your audience that will give them an exclusive 50% off registration fees for this can’t-miss event (see below). Media and industry analyst representatives interested in a complementary pass can contact us at kristi(at)mainspire(dot)com to confirm credentials.
When/Where: May 11-12, 2017 at Connected Hub - Automobile Barcelona: Monjuïc Court Spain.
INSPIRATION ARENA: Navigate detailed plans to bring connectivity services to vehicles, paired with the growth of automotive digitization. Gain insight into the evolving automotive industry from 70 influential leaders in the driver’s seat, turning corners as they share advances and challenges. Speakers include:
- Luca de Meo – President - SEAT
- Jens Baron – Product Lead, In-Car Applications – Waze
- Kai Ni – Vice-President of Autonomous Driving – LeSee
- Stefan Schumacher – Director Global Automotive Solutions – IBM
- Armin Fendrich - General Manager EMEA - RideCell
- Massimo Cavazzini - Digital Director EMEA – Oracle
- Illona Simpson - Founder – Automotive Future
- Julien Masson – Head of Connected Car – Orange Business Services
- Dieter Becker – Partner, Global/German Head of Automotive –KPMG
- Javier Barahona – Deputy Head of Global Customer Unit Telefónica – Ericsson
- Andreu Veà – President – Internet Society Spain
- José Manuel Caramés Pons – Director of IoT Go-to-Market – Telefónica
- Carlos Román – Channel Sales Director EMEA Public Sector – INRIX
- Agustín Martín – President &CEO – Toyota Spain
- Mar Alarcón – Founder & CEO – Social Car
- Gustavo Filip – Account General Manager BMW Group – Hewlett Packard Enterprise
INNOVATION SQUARE: Experience the future in automated car technology at the Connected Hub showcase of products, services and apps. Innovative solutions abound when experts meet and network collaboratively with 4YFN for fast-evolving business opportunities.
CONNECTED STREET: Test-drive solutions and prototypes in this “Wild West for Motorists” demonstration at Plaza del Univers. Look around the outdoor demo arena as advanced technology developments signal your future. Visitors can experience first-hand automotive digital breakthroughs and model cars – even fall asleep at the wheel in a robocar. Highlights include:
- Autonomous Driving – Autopilot Cars
- Connected Car – Smart Mobility
- eMobility – Virtual Reality
Media and industry analysts are invited as our complementary guest to discuss, see, touch and experience new auto achievements, improvements and future growth expectations.
OFFER AND DISCOUNT CODE FOR YOUR READERS:
Automobile Barcelona - Connected Hub and YOUR NAME HERE are pleased to invite you to join us for 50% off the conference pass. Prices will increase soon. Don't miss out! Take advantage of this opportunity before our limited number of passes are gone. Visit http://www.automobilebarcelona.com/en/visit-connected-hub and use the following code during registration: 0DCE59FB
Sarah LaLiberte / Kristi Kosloske
sarah(at)mainspire(dot)com / kristi(at)mainspire(dot)com