Vizor is pleased to be exhibiting at the 42nd Annual IOSCO conference.
Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) May 01, 2017
Vizor, the world leader in regulatory software trusted by Central Banks and Financial Regulators for the collection and validation of highly complex data from Financial Institutions, today announced it will be exhibiting at the 42nd Annual Conference of the International Organization of Securities Commissions. IOSCO is the acknowledged international body that brings together the world's securities regulators and is recognized as the global standard setter for the securities sector.
The Conference, hosted by The Financial Services Commission (FSC) of Jamaica, will be held May 14th to May 18th at the Montego Bay Convention Centre (MBCC), the Caribbean’s finest offering to the convention industry.
At the conference, visitors to Vizor’s exhibition space will have the opportunity to learn:
- Why leading financial regulators such as Bank of England Prudential Regulation Authority, Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority, and the Securities Commission of the Bahamas have selected Vizor Software.
- How to fundamentally simplify and strengthen financial regulation with a smart, flexible solution that supports the full supervisory lifecycle.
- The latest strategies for financial analysis, on-site inspection, and licensing to produce a complete risk profile.
- How to harness technology to make financial supervision faster, easier, and more effective for financial regulators.
Vizor offers a multitude of features that strengthen the entire supervisory lifecycle with data quality controls, reporting, and accurate analysis. Popular Vizor software features allow financial regulators to:
- Effectively automate core supervisory processes, massively reducing manual work, eliminating errors, and increasing timeliness of data.
- Provide extensive, intelligent analysis and reporting by collecting all supervisory data via online forms or XBRL/XML/Excel upload.
- Process, monitor and report on both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Reduce the risk of error, highlight early warning signs and empower better decision-making.
For more information about the 42nd Annual IOSCO conference, visit http://iosco2017mobay.com.jm/conference/venue.php
@vizorsoftware will tweet from the conference using the #IOSCO2017 hashtag.
The International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) is the international body that brings together the world's securities regulators and is recognized as the global standard setter for the securities sector. IOSCO develops, implements and promotes adherence to internationally recognized standards for securities regulation. It works intensively with the G20 and the Financial Stability Board (FSB) on the global regulatory reform agenda.
Learn more about IOSCO by visiting https://www.iosco.org/
Vizor Software has been the standard for financial regulatory technology since 2000. Leading the way in regulatory supervision software, Vizor Software is trusted by Central Banks and Financial Regulators from around the globe for the collection, validation and analysis of highly complex data from Financial Institutions. Serving the needs of financial regulators in more than 30 countries, Vizor Software is a trusted partner of large consulting firms and leading XBRL toolset providers. Employing a collaborative, agile approach to implementing regulatory solutions, Vizor Software simplifies and strengthens financial regulation systems. You can learn more and visit Vizor at http://www.vizorsoftware.com or by following Vizor on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.