“We’ve greatly improved efficiencies in the credentialing, application management and especially the privileging portion of the software,” said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
Nashua, NH (PRWEB) April 26, 2017
IntelliSoft Group, LLC, a leading provider of healthcare credentialing, provider enrollment and documentation management software as well as credentials verification organization (CVO) services, will feature information on Version 15.3 of IntelliCred and IntelliApp credentialing and provider enrollment software at the New York State Association for Medical Staff Services (NYSAMSS) Annual Conference on April 27-28 at the Marriott Wolf Road in Albany, NY.
Notable improvements available in IntelliSoft’s Version 15.3 software give users the ability to:
- Design privilege forms as Microsoft® Word merge documents.
- View the Provider Data screen from both the iPop and Application Edit screens.
- Upload documents connected to Group Locations data.
- Manually upload documents to Verification actions in the Provider Folder and Action Items.
- Invoice for primary source verification, provider enrollment and periodic maintenance for organizations that offer credentials verification organization (CVO) services.
- Have multiple Application work flows for a facility using the Work Flow module.
- Send combined Expiring Verifications emails through Notifications.
“We have worked closely with several of our key clients to add significant functionality to this latest version of the software. We’ve greatly improved efficiencies in the credentialing, application management and especially the privileging portion of the software,” said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
Companies interested in requesting a product demonstration of Version 15.3 of IntelliCred credentialing software or IntelliApp provider enrollment software can call 888-634-4464 or visit http://www.intellisoftgroup.com and click on the Contact Us button.
About IntelliSoft Group, LLC
Based in Nashua, NH, IntelliSoft Group, LLC is a leading provider of medical credentialing, provider enrollment, and documentation management software in combination with CVO services. The company’s products, IntelliCred, IntelliApp, and IntelliContract are used by hundreds of healthcare systems, hospitals, managed care organizations, credentials verification organizations, individual practice associations, and sub-acute healthcare organizations. IntelliSoft Group’s CVO Division, IntelliCVO, offers one of the most innovative credentials verification services available for customers that require a temporary or full-time outsourcing option. Learn more by visiting the IntelliSoft Group website at http://www.intellisoftgroup.com/.
# # #