Orlando, FL (PRWEB) May 02, 2017
CountryWide Holdings, LLC, a national provider of outsourced human resources and workforce management solutions, announced its rebrand to Lightsource Holdings, LLC on May 1, 2017. The rebrand reflects the organization’s development and growth over the past few years, as well as the bright future in store for their clients and partners. In addition, CountryWide unveiled the new identity for its professional employer organization (PEO) called Lightsource HR.
The new identity better represents the company’s reinvigorated commitment to provide integrated HR, payroll, workers’ compensation and benefits solutions through technology. Lightsource is focused on developing a unique technology-based platform that supports our clients’ evolving needs for brighter business solutions.
“By more closely integrating our technologies and managed services, we will better articulate the powerful value proposition of our PEO and outsourcing solutions to our clients and partners, specifically in the staffing, blue and gray collar spaces,” said Zach Collier, CEO of Lightsource Holdings. “By aligning our new brand with our technology-driven, client-focused solutions we hope to position ourselves for continued growth. I am excited to use and develop our core strengths to advance our market presence at a national level.”
Integrated HR Outsourcing Solutions Fueled by Technology
Lightsource HR serves as a corporate partner for organizations. Through a co-employment arrangement, Lightsource provides HR outsourcing solutions fueled by a powerful back-office technology platform that serves as a single source for companies of all shapes and sizes. With a PEO, a company maintains day-to-day management of employees while the PEO manages HR and benefits duties.
Among the services Lightsource HR provides are:
- Workers' compensation including claims management, safety programs and accident site assessment
- Payroll service and support, with dedicated payroll specialists who process payrolls, administer payroll taxes, maintain compliance and handle direct deposit, garnishments and deductions.
- Group benefits and benefit administration, helping companies select affordable medical coverage and other insurance benefits, including retirement plan options and employee assistance programs
- Assistance with navigating the complexities of federal health care reform, including the ACA
- Powerful web-based applications for HR management and recruiting, including self-service portals for managers and employees, electronic onboarding, and time and labor management
- Dedicated account representatives to deliver day-to-day support and custom solutions
- Dedicated HR consultants to help address employment matters like employee relations, training and compliance
- Employment practice liability insurance (EPLI) to protect employers against claims like discrimination, sexual harassment and wrongful termination
- W-2 management, including electronic preparation and delivery to employees
- Unemployment claims administration that ensures compliance and reduces claim liability
When you partner with Lightsource HR you gain considerable advantages, including:
- HR expertise and workforce management support
- Reduced risk and employer liability
- Turnkey, web-based HR management applications
- Secure technology to support reporting, analytics, and financial management
- Better employee satisfaction and reduced turnover
- Increased employee engagement
Lightsource HR takes a hands-on, personal approach to your business, understanding your needs and challenges. They offer personal, on-site service and a client onboarding program that ensures a smooth transition and integration with existing systems and processes.
About Lightsource Holdings
Lightsource Holdings, LLC is a national provider of outsourced human resources and workforce management solutions headquartered in Orlando, Florida. Under the Lightsource Holdings family of companies is the PEO, Lightsource HR, and a staffing solutions group, Torch Staffing. For more information, visit http://www.lightsourcehr.com.
Rebecca Houlihan, VP of Operations