Healdsburg, California (PRWEB) May 11, 2017
Sonoma County Living Tours is a collaboration between three of Healdsburg’s foremost lifestyle businesses—Dragonfly Floral School, Relish Culinary Adventures, and Wine Country Walking Tours—with the goal of sharing authentic hands-on experiences that enable participants to “Add Sonoma to your lifestyle.”
Pam Bell, lead designer at Dragonfly Floral School, had a vision of creating one-of-a-kind tour packages that combined, “the best Healdsburg has to offer.” She reached out to Donna del Rey of Relish Culinary Adventures and Kirsten Jones of Wine Country Walking Tours with her idea and, together, they formed half-day, full-day and three-day tour packages that bring together their distinctive lifestyle businesses, creative personalities and local connections. Tour itineraries combine floral design, food and wine pairing, local culture, and hands-on cookery into unforgettable wine country experiences. Prices start at $249 per person, all inclusive. Detailed itineraries, policies and tour dates through December 2017 are available online at http://www.sonomalivingtour.com. Private tours are also available for groups of eight or more.
Bell, del Rey and Jones lend their distinctive personalities as they each lead portions of the Sonoma County Living Tours’ programs. The partners have cultivated long-standing relationships with like-minded small business owners, resulting in unique, authentic, behind-the-scenes adventures. Itineraries reflect the abundance and diversity of delightful local activities and vary based on which tour is selected. Examples include:
- Tour the 6-acre organic Dragonfly Floral Farm to learn about modern growing practices, then step into the design studio to create a beautiful centerpiece to take home
- Explore the newest trends in downtown Healdsburg on foot: discover the art of wine & food pairing, visit Healdsburg’s top restaurants, and celebrate the arts
- Experience the agricultural spirit of Sonoma County through a hands-on culinary activity lead by a talented local chef, featuring seasonal wine country ingredients and visits by farmers and other makers
- Shake and stir artisan cocktails at a bespoke downtown bar as you learn the secrets to modern cocktails with guidance from a noted mixologist
- Walk olive orchards, visit a frantoio to see how olives are pressed, and discover flavor characteristics through an olive oil tasting with a local producer
- Be the winemaker at a private wine blending session where a winemaker guides your creation of a custom blend to bottle and take home
- And much more….
Half-day tours are priced at $249 per person. Full-day tours are $525 per person. Three-day tours run mid-week Tuesday through Thursday and cost $1,150 without lodging. All prices include service and tax. Guests can register at sonomalivingtour.com or by calling 707.431.9999.
Several Healdsburg hotels, including Hotel Healdsburg, H2Hotel, Best Western Dry Creek Inn and Hayden Street Inn, offer special discounts to Sonoma County Living Tours participants.
For more information on Sonoma County Living Tours, visit http://www.sonomalivingtour.com.