Boston, MA (PRWEB) May 11, 2017
Today, FlatWorld, a higher-education publisher specializing in affordable prices, released a new version of the highly-recommended textbook, Mastering Organizational Behavior, Version 14.0 by Cooper, Hellreigel, and Slocum, starting at $29.95.
The text features a new co-author, Cecily D. Cooper, who provides a fresh perspective on management in the contemporary business landscape. Cooper said, “We have written an insightful book that captures the essence of Organizational Behavior. Our book provides clear explanations of concepts and incorporates examples throughout to illustrate how these concepts are used by managers in organizations.”
FlatWorld expects a strong and positive reception by former and new adopters of the book due to:
- High-quality content starting at $29.95.
- An updated text that includes a new chapter on fairness and trust and over 30 self-assessment instruments.
- A combination of classic theory with contemporary research and examples of current organizational practices.
- Easy-to-read language that aids students learning and their ability to master and apply concepts to real-world issues.
- New integrating, full-length cases at the end of the text that permit students to exercise their OB knowledge.
FlatWorld is a higher-education publisher that provides high-quality content for instructors at price students can afford. With over 120 titles starting at $29.95, this company is disrupting the traditional publishing model. FlatWorld was acquired by a new team in August 2016 with the belief that education is expensive, but textbooks don’t have to be.