This scorecard was a much needed wake-up call. It provided me with valuable insights and some actionable results right out of the gate.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (PRWEB) May 18, 2017
Fusion Marketing Partners (FMP) today announced the release of an online Brand Awareness Scorecard, designed to provide B2B companies with:
- A valuable assessment of the strength of their brand.
- An overall brand health rating, plus scores in five critical categories.
- Analysis of where companies need to “tune up” their brand to meet revenue goals.
The five categories of brand health measured by the scorecard are:
1. Congruence: how well the brand promise of a company aligns with product and customer service delivery.
2. Differentiation: the degree to which a company’s brand is considered as being unique and superior to that of its competition.
3. Perception: what do prospects and customers think you are and do?
4. Leadership: does your brand connote marketplace leadership or project you as a commodity product or service?
5. Value: does your brand have a positive impact on your company’s valuation and does it make it easier for you to attract new prospects?
“This scorecard is designed to help executives, marketers and sales professionals understand where their company is on the brand equity continuum and how this impacts their revenue”, stated Christopher Ryan, CEO of Fusion Marketing Partners and lead designer of the scorecard. “We find that companies that optimize their brand achieve much greater levels of marketing and sales effectiveness.”
According to B2B business owner Patty Tomsky, President of Harmony Communications, “This scorecard was a much needed wake-up call. It provided me with valuable insights and some actionable results right out of the gate.”
About Fusion Marketing Partners
Fusion Marketing Partners (FMP) is a B2B marketing agency that specializes in helping companies create powerful lead-to-revenue machines to turn around their stalled or underperforming marketing and sales operations and build value in their business. FMP’s strategic expertise and vigorous execution of proven tactics has quickly driven measurable improvements in awareness, leads and revenue for B2B clients across the U.S. and internationally. The company was founded by principals with deep experience in B2B marketing, sales, business development, web marketing, and public relations — from successful startups to Silicon Valley giants. To find out more, visit Fusion Marketing Partners.