With the EZ_Duffle, travelers can avoid using several bags and instead fit all their items into a single carry-on – making it quick and easy to get through security and onto their flights while saving on baggage fees
Montreal, Canada (PRWEB) May 31, 2017
Reaching its campaign goal only four hours after it was introduced on crowdfunding website Kickstarter, EZ_Duffle has now raised over $70,000 (CAD) – more than double its campaign goal.
“We are so grateful for the support from our backers to help EZ_Duffle create a revolution in how easy it should be to organize your packed items and stay on the move - whether you are commuting across town or taking a short trip,” said Jean-François Holuigue, Co-founder of Torba, the company that developed EZ_Duffle.
“When I throw things together for an unplanned adventure or pack for a business trip, my items end up in one big mess inside my old duffle. I might even have to tag along a laptop bag or a backpack,” added his brother co-founder Michael Holuigue. “With EZ_Duffle, that’s a thing of the past - with 22 purpose-built compartments, EZ_Duffle, not only gives travelers a dedicated place for everything, but a chance to carry it on your back and save on bag check fees.”
Available at a discounted price during the Kickstarter Campaign, EZ_Duffle features include:
- Three interior layout options
- 22 purpose-built compartments with numerous interior mesh pockets
- A removable 10,000 mAh, Battery Kit, featuring Quick Charge, universal compatibility and connection to the quick grab smart pocket, for charging smartphones, laptops, tablets and other electronic devices while on the go.
- A multi-purpose strap to hold your shoes, garments, and up to 15" laptop
- Two padded side modules for electronics and accessories that allow people to easily organize their items
- Six quick grab points designed for your access needs
- Spill-proof toiletry pockets
- A vented laundry compartment that keeps worn, smelly clothes separate from other packed items
- A storage sleeve that doubles as a washable shoe bag or an extra laundry bag
- Built-in interior LED lights in the side- and middle-compartments
- A dual-zipper main opening that gives an unencumbered view of everything inside
- Three distinct carrying options: briefcase style, over-the-shoulder with an ergonomic seven-position shoulder strap, or backpack-style using its adjustable chest strap
- Twist & folding feature to store the bag without crushing it
- Scratch-resistant PU exterior shell, YKK waterproof zippers and a shock-resistant base – making the bag’s exterior reliable, durable and 100-percent water resistant.
Holuigue brothers note that when travelers need extra space for shoes, jackets and other large items, EZ_Duffle can be configured without the interior side modules. For instant access to hats, shirts, and other garments stored in the main compartment, EZ_Duffle provides a quick-access flap on top, which also doubles as a "grab n' go" solution for items in the spill-free toiletry pocket.
EZ_Duffle is also designed to allow the interior to be partitioned in three unique ways: creating three compartments for short trips, using the main chamber for clothes and two side modules for electronics and accessories, using all of EZ_Duffle's space by detaching both side modules when getting ready for sports or other activities that require bulky items, or detaching one side module for a two-compartment configuration.
Torba is also offering a limited lifetime warranty for EZ_Duffle, the company’s way of letting buyers know it stands behind the product.
“With the EZ Duffle, travelers can avoid using several bags and instead fit all their items into a single carry-on – making it quick and easy to get through security and onto their flights while saving on baggage fees,” Jean-François said. “Travelers can also save time on packing and never again worry about how to pack, what to put where, and how to organize everything they need for their trips. EZ_Duffle truly has a place for everything and keeps everything in its place – your clothes, gadgets, shoes and anything in between.”
For more information or to purchase EZ_Duffle, where early bird discounted pricing is still available during crowdfunding, visit EZ_Duffle on Kickstarter.
About Torba Inc.
Founded in 2014 by brothers Michael & Jean-François Holuigue and based in Montreal Canada, the initial mission of Torba Inc. was to design an all-in-one versatile and functional bag option to keep travelers organized and was also easily adaptable to everyone’s lifestyle for daily and travel needs. After several prototypes, the EZ_Duffle was ready for consumer use in 2017. For more information, visit the EZ_Duffle Campaign Page on Kickstarter.