We take great pride in designing a truly unique conference experience that changes with each year.
New York, NY (PRWEB) June 01, 2017
Hedge Connection announced today the return of its annual Global Fund Forum conference to Bermuda on October 16-18, 2017 at the Fairmont Southampton. This year’s program introduces a new faculty of speakers, panels of leading industry experts, and a variety of activities developed to educate, inspire and connect the alternative investment industry.
“We take great pride in designing a truly unique experience that changes each year with brand new content and speakers that offer both industry insights and completely ‘out of the box’ topics with new formats providing an educational and memorable conference experience,” noted Hedge Connection CEO Lisa Vioni. “Our prior year attendees have praised Global Fund Forum’s exceptional program mix combined with its beautiful setting.”
Highlights of Global Fund Forum 2017:
- Three days of relationship building with executives in the alternative investment industry
- Panels of specialists and allocators
- Pre-scheduled One-on-One Meetings
- Table Talks, a successful meeting format where experts host intimate roundtables on the industry’s most pressing topics
- Deal Ring, a Shark Tank style event, moderated by James Rosebush, where fund managers pitch to a panel of allocators before a live audience
- Fireside chat with William Marr, Head of the Alternative Investment Strategies Group at State Street Global Advisors
- Presentation by Joseph Kim, North Korean refugee
- Motivational speakers and entertainment, with additional structured social events including a welcome reception on the great lawn, beach dinner party hosted by the Bermuda Business Development Agency, Cigars Under the Stars, and a scenic boat cruise
"Global Fund Forum is a great conference, productive on multiple levels. Lisa and the Hedge Connection team are incredibly organized and conscientious. They made sure people gained value from being there." says 2016 participant David Wertentheil, Partner of Worth Venture Partners.
A number of registration options are available and include discounts for Bermudian residents and members of Hedge Connection’s Capital Club. Early Bird pricing is in effect for a limited time. Expected attendees span a wide range of asset allocators, hedge fund managers, CTAs, investment advisers, and service providers. Global Fund Forum 2017 registration is now open.
About Hedge Connection
Launched in 2005, Hedge Connection is a patented marketing platform for alternative investment managers as well as a robust information portal for accredited investors. Efficiently combining online introductions with live meetings, Hedge Connection has grown to become the most widely recognized, innovative and compliant marketing solution of its kind for the alternative industry. Visit http://www.hedgeconnection.com and http://twitter.com/hedgeconnection.
About Global Fund Forum
Global Fund Forum is produced by Hedge Connection and provides an offline setting for connecting its members and those in the alternative investment industry. Over three days, participants will gather in Bermuda to network with peers, learn from experts and effectively connect and build relationships. The Forum’s program includes expert panels, one-on-one meetings between managers and allocators, a Table Talks roundtable session, Deal Ring (a Shark Tank style event), inspirational speakers, a beach dinner party, Cigars Under the Stars, and a boat cruise. Visit the event website at http://www.globalfundforum.com and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/globalfundforum.
Holly Singer, HS Marketing LLC, holly(at)hsmarketing(dot)com, 609.275.1303 and Rob Arthurs, Hedge Connection rob(at)hedgeconnection(dot)com.